Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Indigenous people.

Indigenous people.
    The people who are indigenous to this country are in this country. They are not Mexicans who are illegally crossing our borders from Mexico
    Mexico gave up any right they had to the southwest when the sold it to the U.S. for 13 million dollars in 1848 under the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, plus an additional 3 million dollars. At that time the land was worthless and undeveloped. Now, after a lot of blood, sweat and tears, we have developed the land they want it back and not as a part of Mexico but of the U.S. and believe they have the right to reap the benefits of the U.S. government.
    I don’t think so.
    If we gave the southwest back to Mexico it’s government would quickly corrupt it to be like the rest of Mexico and illegal aliens would again cross our new borders to work and reap benefits of the U.S. government.

Bush; build the damn fence and build it quickly.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I agree wholeheartedly, it is just their own corrupted greed.

Ever notice how children become bored with a toy they have had a long time and lose track of it? Then some other kids picks it up, maybe gives it a washing, and suddenly that first kid screams bloody murder about "their" toy, and wants is back? That's exactly how I see the illegals, that first kid.

They lost interest in it, dropped it (sold it to us a LONG time ago) and then they saw us fix it up and make it good, suddenly it was theirs and they want it back.

Spoiled, spoiled little inmature children.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I too have thought about the ranting of those who say this land is theirs, we are the invaders and should go back to Europe. But if it were as simple as that they would not even be here now. They want the benefits of living here under the form of government the European immigrants founded. And say, if it were possible, we all return to Europe, the country would just become a part of Mexico and they would be back where they fled from.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We are the the indigenous people here now.
    We are the native people here now.

Dig it.

indigenous  /nddʒənəs/

1. originating in and characteristic of a particular region or country; native (often fol. by to): the plants indigenous to Canada; the indigenous peoples of southern Africa.
    2. innate; inherent; natural (usually fol. by to): feelings indigenous to human beings.

native  /ˈneɪtɪv/
    –adjective
    1. being the place or environment in which a person was born or a thing came into being: one's native land.
    2. belonging to a person by birth or to a thing by nature; inherent: native ability; native grace.

–noun
    19. one of the people indigenous to a place or country, esp. as distinguished from strangers, foreigners, colonizers, etc.: the natives of Chile.
    20. a person born in a particular place or country: a native of Ohio.

Chess rules. If you're not touching the piece, You moved!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This whole "indigenous" argument is ridiculous and should be treated as such. So, people of European ancestry move back to Europe. OK, do people who migrated to Europe from other lands who have maybe lived there for a few generations also move back to the lands of their ancestors? The whole thing is ludicrous.

I agree with those who say it is not the "land" they want as much as it is the system we have created along with all of the infrastructure. Return the land to them after destroying all the buildings, roads, schools, hospitals, and take the businesses, money, and intellectual capital upon our departure and they will be looking for new borders to breach.

Banned
    The Indian tribes that consitute the primary ethnic stock of modern Mexicans were not indigenous to what is now the American Southwest. The range of the Aztec, Toltec, Mayan and other civilizations never extended that far northward, in most cases never extending even within 200 miles of the current northern border of Mexico. It was not until the Spaniards conquered the Mesoamericans and began attempting to expand their own influence in the New World that anyone "Mexican" inhabited the lands north of the Rio Grande or beyond what now constitute the California, Arizona and New Mexico borders. The Spaniards were, of course, Europeans, just as the former members of the British and French colonies were Europeans. Mexicans have no historical claim to these lands whatsoever, having relinquished whatever claims Spain had to them (and may have therefore passed to Mexico after the revolution) in two separate treaties.

Here's a map showing the distribution of American Indians of the American Southwest. Note the absence of Aztecs, Toltecs, Maya, etc., or of any of the Nahuatl-speaking tribes:

Thank you Crockett, that's very very good.
    We can count on you to get into the specifics. Sometimes we can follow and sometimes not.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have seen many of those kinds of historical maps and they all show the same thing, no indigenous Mexican peoples beyond what is now currently Mexico as-is. Thank you Crocket for posting that, now if only La Razzzzzaa will learn to accept true history and stop wanting to re-write it!!

Of course, we all know they will not as it is their only bit of skewed ammunition to brain wash their own "Raza" with, and to try to shame uninformed Americans with as well.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, this is a great map. What I don't get is with all of the information out there clearly indicating that these people have no historical claim to this land, why are they allowed to perpetuate this propaganda? Can't someone somewhere put an end to this nonsense once and for all? Why do the native American tribes put up with this baloney. If I were them, I'd be madder than a hatter with these bogus claims. I'm not native American and I'm sick and tired of it.

Furthermore, even if they were indigenous to the area at one time in history, SO WHAT?? That does not entitle them to be here now in 2006 illegally. A war was fought over the land, the US won the war, and in addition paid for the land! Case closed.