Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yup. Certainly heard it too. -- "the latina daughter of MIGRANTS are AMERICANS". Make no mistake about it -- the Border,mexico, illegal Alien war will continue. Make no mistake how awful and shameful this man, Senator McCain looked in the McCain- Kennedy bill to to give illegal Aliens amnesty and to literally allow a mass invasion from Mexico. After we have seen hundreds of thousands of illegal Aliens marching in our streets waving the mexican flag, hoisting it above the U.S. flag, destroying American families, their livelihood and the United States. HOW IN THE HECK does Mr. McCain square his service in the military and Vietnam to defend U.S. soil with then allowing an assaulting, theiving mass intrusion by a foreign country ---- it is BETRAYAL. ---Same as Bush. IT IS SICKENING to witness.

As well all sorts of allusions to global economy, "free trade", -- Americans have to suffer job loss for a "new world order" --- hence a North American Union. Make no mistake, both worthless Senators -- Obama and McCain are in the bag and in the tank on the deal.

and this time, whoever is the President that doesn't enforce our immigration laws "on the books" will be held accountable for treason and dereliction of duty immediately and not wait for their 4 year term to ride out. i am sick of this sh--, and i think the majority of Americans are to. i will not vote for either one. God help us all.

I need a barf bag......
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by RonLaws
    As well all sorts of allusions to global economy, "free trade", -- Americans have to suffer job loss for a "new world order" --- hence a North American Union. Make no mistake, both worthless Senators -- Obama and McCain are in the bag and in the tank on the deal.
    yes, he mentioned the "global economy" several times.....And we need to "catch up with history".......WTF???

One of the times he mentioned the global economy they showed a young woman smiling with joy....I wonder what she will think when her flight attendent job is lost to "The Global Economy?"

He is for illegal immigration. DEFINITELY for globalism. Wants us to care about Russian fronteir squabbles. I am seriously in need for a reason to vote for this NWO shill.....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    I really like the persona of Sarah Palin, and she makes McCain allot more palatable, Obama is worse than McCain, but I think he would be a weak president,and easier to defeat in a new amnesty battle.

What to do, what to do?

I guess I need more time. I will watch the polls in California, if it looks like a close race here, I will cast a vote for President, if it looks like a land slide for Obama in California, I don't think I will vote for McCain.
    One of my biggest concerns is turning over Congress AND the Presidency to the Democratic party. Obama has buckled to the Chicago Machine, and I expect him to dance to Pelosi and Reid's tune. There will be NO discussion or else we're all racists and he'll sic the Justice Department on us. I'm extremely worried all free discussion will be shut down under Obama.

But I agree, what to do, what to do? I see both candidates as destructive to this country.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"If it looks like a land slide for Obama in California, I don't think I will vote for McCain."
    Dont believe the liberal media about the election results. Go out and vote.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Dream on John.......WE THE PEOPLE control the republican members of the senate, NOT YOU! The ONLY ONE YOU CONTROL, is LINDSEY GRAHAMNESTY who walks around with a BROWN NOSE because he has it stuck so far up your backside!!!!

But I'm still voting for you, because we need SARAH PALIN as our next president.......

I heard something I thought was very telling as they were playing Cindy McCain's bio.

It went by real quick but mentioned that she was a champion of "MIGRANT FARM WORKERS" sometime in the past.

This may be an indicator as to why senator McCain is so reluctant to get tough on illegals. If so, how can WE ever override the whims of his WIFE.

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    "If it looks like a land slide for Obama in California, I don't think I will vote for McCain."
    Dont believe the liberal media about the election results. Go out and vote.
    If it's true CA is Obama country (and I have NO doubts it is with this state being so liberal) Then you might as well vote third party.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Cribster
    I heard something I thought was very telling as they were playing Cindy McCain's bio.

It went by real quick but mentioned that she was a champion of "MIGRANT FARM WORKERS" sometime in the past.

This may be an indicator as to why senator McCain is so reluctant to get tough on illegals. If so, how can WE ever override the whims of his WIFE.
    Unfortunately, Obama is also influenced by his wife. He included her in his list of three most influential people in his life.

We're screwed either way.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast