Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

After hearing McShames speech last nite, I wanted to puke! That bumbling old fart is most certainly NOT getting my vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I heard the comments and also didn't like them. Regardless, I will vote for McCain/Palin in September and we need to hold their feet to the fire, just like we did before!! Obama must not be allowed to become President. Period. He would spell the end of our country as we know it.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Yes, I heard the comments and also didn't like them. Regardless, I will vote for McCain/Palin in September and we need to hold their feet to the fire, just like we did before!! Obama must not be allowed to become President. Period. He would spell the end of our country as we know it.
    At least McAmnesty promised to seal the borders, I will vote for him begrudgingly. Barack Bamboo means death to our economy and our culture. McCain is just a little better. Sarah Palin would make a better President.

WE MUST HOLD HIS FEET TO THE FIRE and everyone here should be prepared by Inauguration Day to fight JM on immigration reform.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    with you on that

Quote Originally Posted by Cribster
    I heard something I thought was very telling as they were playing Cindy McCain's bio.

It went by real quick but mentioned that she was a champion of "MIGRANT FARM WORKERS" sometime in the past.

This may be an indicator as to why senator McCain is so reluctant to get tough on illegals. If so, how can WE ever override the whims of his WIFE.
    Oh, I believe it goes deeper than that. The Hispanic community in Arizona is a HUGE market for the beer, etc. that Cindy's family's company distributes. They surely don't want to offend them by going after their illegal-alien brethren. Follow the money. It all boils down to business and $.

Chuck Baldwin! How did we get Obama and McCain, oh yeah, someone voted for them. What about Chuck Baldwin? Think about America before you vote for a party.

Re: The indirect allusions to amnesty in the McCains speeche

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Did anyone else notice this?
    All the time. McCain is very open about his plans for mass amnesty should he be elected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123