Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Individual Efforts Count

The gent who volunteered to head the Nebraska anti-invasion rallies via this site:

http://www.illegalimmigrantprotest.com/

is currently being interviewed by a Lincoln Nebraska TV station.

For the past week we have been flooding Nebraska with e-mail press releases, posting flyers, calling radio talk shows, etc etc.

Sunday, an Omaha radio station call-in show allowed me to talk 5 minutes and I was able to give the date/time/location of the rally 5 times.

And, the call-in show host wants me to call in from the rally via cell phone to give a report.

After watching on TV the thousands of illegals and their supporters marching through Omaha DEMANDING and spewing nothing but how hard they work...... well, we HAVE to do something!!!!!!

Individual efforts of common citizens can work.... at times.

Now is the time to hold rallys where the public can be educated. I have dozens of news stories to distribute, made a BUNCH of copies. Not everyone has Web access and the mass media is not telling the whole story.

Then there is the BIG binder FULL of news stories telling of illegals murdering, raping, harming Americans.

The citizenry needs to know of the MANY negatives involved with the invasion of the USA. It is up to those who have educated themselves about the issue to spread the word.

Plan those rallies. Contact the media. Fight before the invaders win and our country and culture is permanently changed for the worst.

Nice work!