Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This Infuriates Globalist Politicians

This is a "share my impression" posting. You tell me if I'm off base.

I just purchased some electronic test equipment, and I'm about to purchase some different electronic equipment from a manufacturer in Wyoming. So what? What I bought, and what I'm about to buy:

Made in USA
    Made with raw materials from the USA
    No Chinese involvement
    No outsourcing to India
    No H-1B or L-1 workers on the property
    No illegals on the property.

I'm not posting the names of these firms here, in case Senate staffers read this website - they may attempt to shut these business down. I dunno about you guys, but I'm convinced that most of the senate and a great number of other politicians consider business like these to be the enemy.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I like these companies Coto. I do not care who they are, and if it is a product I might ever buy, but I like them.

The globalists can take their opinions and........ok, I will stop there and just leave that all to your imaginations.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi American Elizabeth,

Yeah, after I get done buying what i gotta buy from em, I'll write em a letter thanking them for not doing deals with India, China, or NAFTA/CAFTA, and for not having illegals on their property. And, yes, CrocketsGhost, I buy American whenever and where-ever possible, and ; encourage others to do likewise.

And, when it's not possible, my priority goes to allied countries, such as ROK, Japan, Phillippines, NATO countries, etc. I recently bought a color laser printer. I could have bought from HP, but they're staff is mostly in Bangalore, India, so I boycott HP. Instead I bought from Samsung 'cause ROK is an allied country.

Unfortunately, CrocketsGhost, you're mostly correct*, borne out by millions of WalMart shoppers who, indirectly, support Communist China, illegals, and the PLA. But, like BR posted, the playing field is politically skewed toward India and Communist China by the Congress.

I don't dare post the identity of these two USA only companies I'm doing business with, given that globalists [expletive omitted] lurk around and read this website. Otherwise these firms could be wiped out by NAFTA/CAFTA or Communist China real quick (bringing joy to McCain, Kennedy, Cornyn and the like). And, oh yeah, their prices are very reasonable, if NAFTA/CAFTA ran em out of business, the prices would still be the same or higher. So, stick it in your ear, Lamar Smith.

*Come to think about it, I hate being right on this website 'cause all I been posting lately is bad news. yeah, I know

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?