Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    tinybobeidaho wrote:
    I am also in Craig's district. I have written him letter after letter, and called and called, and all I ever get is a standard reply letter in the mail. I even called his Washington office. Now, there, I got their attention. When I was done ranting, the gairl said, "I'll see that the Senator gets your message," I said, "See that you do, his political career depends on it."
    I cannot encourage everybody enough to visit Craig's downtown office in CDA and say the same things you've been saying on the phone, just to let them know you really mean what you say. You will be seeing local people in his office and they need to get a real feel for the positions of their neighbors. It's easy to ignore phone callers and write them off, not so easy when people show up in person!!!

Do it for Idaho and all of America's legal citizens!!!

All of you people from Idaho, E-mail , Fax our state Republican Senators and Gov. Otter.
    I did it the other day to ask them to remind Sen. Craig that Idaho and the people of said state has passed 2 Resolutions wanted by the majority of the people of Idaho.
    One is the Real ID Act,Our Gov. told President Bush and all of our U.S. congressman that the state of Idaho would not go along with this as the one they need to track are not the citizens
    the other is asking congress to do some over site on the North American Union.
    Both of these are in this immigration bill and by Craig voting on it he will be going against the people of Idaho.
    We might be able to get our state congressmen/women and the Gov, to either talk to him or the least send letters.
    We must work with our state Representatives to hopefully put pressure on the U.S. congressmen that are being so stubborn, it is worth a try, anything is worth a try.

Both of these Resolutions you can see under the state of Idaho at ALIPAC
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12