Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

INHOFE'S OFFICE CALLED ME TODAY

When I placed Jim Inhofe's email on here to let the patriots know of his concerns and campaign needs, some of you donated to his campaign. I called his DC office and they gave me a call today thanking us. They gave me his campaign number and I called them.

What they want to do is create an Internet community. If any of you want information about how you can help PM me.

Gogo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gogo, I also donated to his office because I love the stand he took against that fat carbon foot print carbon dioxide creating GORE. I loved reading about how Senator Inhoef made gore look like a fool regarding global warming.

It was worth every penny!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Inhofe is also a vocal opponent of the sovereignty-destroying Law of the Sea Treaty. He is worthy of support.

If only his bill S1269 would have made it to the floor and passed...
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

you can try www.meetup.com you start start groups there and you could start a group for him and invite people to join. You can start multiple groups for different locations. Obviously ones in his home state would be most effective in campaigning.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    you can try www.meetup.com you start start groups there and you could start a group for him and invite people to join. You can start multiple groups for different locations. Obviously ones in his home state would be most effective in campaigning.
    GREAT IDEA! That's what he wants internet networking.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)