Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Inner Neighborhood Services

*This was sent by a friend of mine. So I dont have the original source.

This is a great idea!

I have a friend who is president of his homeowner's association
    down in Washington. They are having a terrible problem with trash on the
    side of the road that is around his association's homes. The reason
    according to Wallace (my friend) is, there is being built just next to
    them, six new homes.....big ones! Wallace said the trash is coming from
    the Mexican work crews working at the construction sites. (McDonald
    Bags, Burger King trash, etc). He has pleaded with the site supervisors
    and the general contractor to no avail, called the City, County, and the
    Police and got no help. So..................guess what some people in
    his community did

They organized about twenty folks, named themselves The "Inner
    Neighborhood Services" to go out at lunch time and "police" the trash
    themselves. It is what they did while picking up the trash that is
    HILARIOUS !!!!!!!!

They got some navy blue b aseball caps and had the initials "INS"
    in gold put on the caps. It doesn't take a rocket scientist, however,
    to understand what they hoped people would think it means.

Well the day after their first pick up detail, with them wearing
    their caps and some carrying cameras; 46 out of 68, of the construction
    workers did not show up for work the next
    morning!!!!!!!!.............and haven't come back yet!!!!! It has been
    ten days.

Now the General Contractor, I understand is madder than hell,
    but can't say anything publicly, because he could be busted for hiring
    "illegal aliens". Wallace and his bunch can't be accused of
    impersonating INS folks, because they have it on their home owner
    association records the vote to form the new committee within their
    association, plus they informed the INS about what they were doing in
    advance, and the INS said basically according to
    Wallace.............."Have at it"!

SO FOLKS, I THINK YO U COULD SAY THAT YANKEE INGENUITY TRIUMPHS
    AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    That is CLASSIC, Bean!!!

Thanks for the good laugh!

I love it.

My son was having a new home built a few years ago. It was out in the country - but was in the town (county) where we lived.

Our son and family had to be out of town for quite a while it was being built and he couldn't check it out.

The foreman was a Mexican - not an illegal - but all the workers were illegal. My son tried to keep them from using illegals and he tried to get some of the contracts for plumbing, wiring, etc., for locals, but with no success.

So my husband, who then wore a suit for work, would go out there often and just look around. He had a cap he had bought at a garage sale that had some gold braid and looked much like the INS caps. He would put in on the dash of his car. When he drove up, many of the workers would find it was time for a break or lunch, or whathave you and would drive off.

In the end, the homebuilder was left holding the bag as the house was so poorly built, my son would not accept it, and got all the money back he had spent.

By the time the house was about 3/4 completed, it was evident the house was not acceptable.

The kitchen cabinets were not in the correct places. There were holes in the corners ofthe drywall mud as big as your finger. The windows were off 1" from top to bottom. There were holes knocked in the bathroom cabinets that was done during the installation. The deck railings were so loose they were dangerous - and the list goes on and on.

My son hired an inspector and was told it would cost 20K just to fix what had been done so far - so they were left with a house no one would buy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh Butterbean that is classic! I needed a good laugh this afternoon. :P

We could start a trend.

Boy do I wish I had that creative of a mind!!!!! Love it!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I also like the idea of the unmarked green vans that appear to be INS
    I think several folks in each major city should patro som contstuction sights, pull up in front of landscape trucks, frequent Quick Trips, Home Depot and the other places immigrants congregate. Check Cashing and Mailing Services, Grocery stores, Walmart, Kmart.

We just keep moving and change the players. What about magnet stickers with INS on the side of vans, and cars.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

That is just a SCREAM, Butterbean!!! What a magnificent idea. We could ALL afford to have some caps made like that. We would have to come up with a different name of our "organization" but that is just an idea that ANYONE, man or woman, could safely carry out. You wouldn't have to say one word--just appear at sites where you knew there were illegals working and watch them scatter. I LOVE IT! Thanks for making my day!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well, my story goes like this, I have this really well trained 12 year old son, who tonight rocked everyones boats.

There was a county visiting nurse here for someone. After they were coming out of the apartment, my son proceeded to act quite innocent and curious, said out loud to the woman of the pair "is this about the rats, or the leaking sewer pipes? Or about the cockroaches?" She looked at him with her mouth half open "rats?, leaking sewer, have you seen it?", "no he replied, but we can smell it, and my dad saw the rats one night when this guy asked to borrow our cat".

This woman then gave him a card and a direct line number to the county health departments director!! She said, "please have your parents call him". During this, there were these older boys who normally harass my son, and they were whispering to my oh so loud son, "shhhh....be quiet, don't tell them this stuff".

Now you see, it is all true, and these people here will never complain because they are afraid of being deported. The landlord is happy with this arrangement as he does not have to make repairs. So this HUGE bug has been put in the county health departments ears, and now it is all coming nicely into place.

People are going to get edgy and nervous, county people will be by, and then the landlord will have to make everything nice and fixed, and he'll probably be out say.....34 tenants.

Sigh.....see, it does pay to be a citizen after all folks (attempting to look serious and not gloat)!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    What would the psychological name for this be?

passive agressive? Whatever it is, it will work, if our own locals will not outright do their jobs, then the citizens will find a way to make it happen.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

INS Patriots RULE!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work.
    Cap, Black Shirt, Black Pants, Black Shoes and you are in business.

If you live in a neighborhood with them, trash is constantly in your yard. I pick it up and it returns the next day. It's terrible.

My code enforcement guys are so busy they can't keep up with them. They hire more CE guys and it's still not enough. It's a pestilence. They mess with every house they own. My neighbors house is a mess. They moved all the walls around and the floor does the wave when you walk across it. IT's so unstable. They never get a permit. Never! I can't keep up with it. I call and call. Everything you do must have a permit. Last weekend they roofed a house and another sealed in a garage and added a window. That's just what I noticed in 4 blocks on one street.
    There is one small house down the street that is actually leaning over and it has caught fire in the past.

Busy as ants.

Dixie