Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

Insiders information

Have some information, that I thought might be interesting, and maybe a bit of a highlight for us.

Husbands co-worker, legally here from Mexico, spoke to him today about something that was bothering him.

He has his two sons in a soccer team. After the game, a whole group of the other parents walked up to him to talk about jobs. These are all Latino, according to him, and most, he admitted after my husband asked, are here illegally.

They all knew he still had a good steady job, and of course felt he had some insight or could help. They talked to him and all admitted they are not finding, or getting work, and some said it was due to their lack of documentation. No food stamps either anymore, or free health care.

Some said they were not even sure how they would pay the rent next month.

He felt upset, as these are people he knows, and likes, my husband did not argue that with him, but he reminded him, when he edged towards lamenting about the use of E-Verify. My husband said "but they're here illegally, and taking work from legal immigrants and Americans, and now this nation is suffering from the weight of that for so long".

His co-worker did not argue that point, he just nodded his head.

Again, back to where we live, we see a lot of the cars gone in early morning, but back by about 11am. I have to presume that they went out for at least day work, and found none. I see a lot of the guys home during the days now, more than ever before.

We all have to keep hoping that this terrible slump, or more appropriate to say depression, will purge our nation of what has been weighing us down for a while now.

This tells me, I need to, for my part, keep up the pressure on my elected officials to work to keep E-Verify. If we do and are successful in at least that, with the jobs losses already, and E-Verify, we can watch the slow, but constant flow out of this nation, of illegal aliens.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Thank you for this, AE. The flow from the US is somewhat of a silver linning of this recession/depression. Unfortuenatly it is bad for legal workers in this country, but we all claimed three years ago that we would endure whatever it took to rid ourselves of these law-breakers (ILLEGAL ALIENS) who lie and cheat for jobs and benefits. The argument back then was that the price of vegies like lettuce would go through the roof, which we all know is a lie. So since attrition through real enforcement has not materialized, we can use this depression as a means to see them leave for the corrupt hell hole we all know as Mexico. Our only obstacle to deny the ILLEGAL ALIENS jobs and benefits are our criminal mob leaders who all should be in jail for crimes such as aiding and abetting ILLEGAL ALIENS and treason.

The 300,000 jobs that the stimulus is supposed to help create is a good thing in regard to the need to improve our infrastructure. It has been ignored too long. These jobs should not go to ANYBODY who can't prove that they have a legal right to be here in the first place and those who hire these ILLEGAL ALIENS should be denied those contracts and convicted. What is driving the dems to cater to the hispanics is not ony the desire to create a solid voter base for the future, but it is also the globalist traitors who want to do away with our Constitution. The dems will never enforce our existing immigration laws because their voter base would disappear. It's going to take a conservative bunch of leaders with backbone to get this done. God speed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for posting this AE. One of the things I enjoy about ALIPAC is reading about other people's experiences around the country. I hope that this exodus of IA's in your area will continue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE, that's wonderful news! I'd rather hear it from fellow Americans than politicians. Can't believe a word they say. You can tell when they're lying...their lips are moving.

April
    Thanks for the insider information AE!! Good to know!

AE

We had been so busy lately, and you tend to not notice things going on, and when my husband told me this, I had to think about our complex and realized what we had been seeing but not really thinking about.

We also have noticed, at least our neighbors, not going out as much, being home a lot more and not out in the area, and most of our neighbors, we have witnessed, shopping for groceries at night.....

Changes, which to me indicate the concern for their "undocumented" status, and possibly cash flow problems (not seen eating out or random frivolous shopping).

It may be slow right now, but, every little bit counts......
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€