Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

INTEL restructuring tied to illegal immigration?

Intel recently announced that a restructuring program is on the way to save $1billion even though they’re about to release a new product!!! Does anyone see why they’re in such a hurry? Well, Intel like many other high tech companies employs armies of illegal immigrants (who overstayed) from india and china. Do they fear being raided by immigration some time soon or were they ordered to lay-off all their illegals? Is there any such thing anymore?

You are so ignorant !!! Intel employs people from all over the world but they are all legal immigrants and permanent residents. Perhaps if a few more Americans attended the top engineering and science schools in this country, we wouldn't need to import this talent from other countries. Bottomline, these are all people smarter than you or I, and they have completed graduate programs that the typical American is too affraid to take on.

Banned
    Alberto,

I would suggest that you leave the childish name-calling behind when posting here. You will find that most folks here don't respond well to those kinds of posts.
    Intel employs people from all over the world but they are all legal immigrants and permanent residents.
    H1B and L1 visas have certainly been over-represented in the IT industry. Do you think it might have something to do with companies like Intel not wanting to pay a fair wage to American IT workers? Or American IT workers being forced to train their own replacements?
    Perhaps if a few more Americans attended the top engineering and science schools in this country, we wouldn't need to import this talent from other countries.
    These people are imported for ONE REASON ONLY! To drive down the wages of legal American citizens.
    Bottomline, these are all people smarter than you or I, and they have completed graduate programs that the typical American is too affraid to take on.
    Bottom line, these people are exploited by bodyshops like Tata and Infosys in the name of Globalist greed. They're no smarter than their American counterparts, they simply work CHEAPER!

Get a grip, man.

Quote Originally Posted by alberto
    You are so ignorant !!! Intel employs people from all over the world but they are all legal immigrants and permanent residents. Perhaps if a few more Americans attended the top engineering and science schools in this country, we wouldn't need to import this talent from other countries. Bottomline, these are all people smarter than you or I, and they have completed graduate programs that the typical American is too affraid to take on.
    I used to ask myself , but not any more now that I know why and how, why latino names in company telephone directory like Intel outnumber, by as much as 80%, the other ethnic names in some production areas. May be our amigos got lucky to have been offered high paying wafer flipping jobs by other amigos already in place instead of having been offered much less paying hamburger flipping ones at Mcdonald or Burger King. By the way, these jobs don’t require high education either way, but merely a basic push button training because of heavy automation and repetitive tasks. They certainly have nothing to do with Americans not having the proper education background as our amigo Alberto seems to suggest. I find his comments very insulting to the american people. They appear to be typical of people who hate American creativity and ingenuity get across their career path in fear that it could slow down their advancement.

As to the name calling attitude, his posting leaves a trail of information telling me that he merely understands what he is typing or probably never been in a fab.

To Alberto:
    Respect American inventiveness as it is still the most valuable brand you can source on this planet. Feel free to go back to where you come from, we certainly don’t need your narrow-minded skills!!!

1. I am an American and I'm not going anywhere!
    2. If you have time to be reading the Intel phone directory, you may want to consider getting a hobby or better yet, volunteering at your local hospital or school.
    3. There is no such thing as "wafer flipping" jobs or pushbutton tasks, people working in fab jobs require 4 and 2 year degrees; and yes I have been in a fab.

These replies have confirmed your ignorance. [/quote]

Banned
    You don't SOUND like an American...

2. If you have time to be reading the Intel phone directory, you may want to consider getting a hobby or better yet, volunteering at your local hospital or school.
    My local hospitals and schools are full of ILLEGAL ALIENS, and I don't speak Spanish.

3. There is no such thing as "wafer flipping" jobs or pushbutton tasks, people working in fab jobs require 4 and 2 year degrees; and yes I have been in a fab.
    There are plenty of Americans with those qualifications. They just can't afford to work as cheap as H1B's because their all paying back school loans.

These replies have confirmed your ignorance.[/ quote]
    Quite an observation from someone who can't even use the 'quote' button.

These replies have confirmed your ignorance.
    [/quote]

1) amigo, by reading your posting above, you don’t really sound american at all!

2) amigo, it took me less than 2 minutes to spot that many latino names in their directory. Instead of helping illegals as a volonteer, I would rather join in the action at the border with the minutemen. Comprendo?

3) amigo, there may be no wafer flipping jobs at Intel, but refried bean fumes transpiring from some bunny suits is seriously disturbing!

These replies have confirmed your ignorance.
    [/quote]

1. You will be going somewhere Alberto and it will be off of our boards.

2. If you are so wise and others are so "ignorant" then why are you stupid enough to come on our boards and break the rules in your first two posts?

See ya!

Alberto is now banned for violation of rule 2.0 in his 1st 2nd aka LAST post.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)