Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interesing Info From a Vineyard Owner

My husband has a client that is a vineyard owner. He was talking about a picking machine he has for his grapes. He was complaining that the Italians came over to see modifications he made to his machine to make it more efficient. They took pictures and went back to modify their machines. Well, he gets all of his new equipment at cost now. He didn't file a lawsuit.

My husband said "with this new SS# check from the feds you'll need to do something." He said he only had three guys he might need to get rid of the rest he was sure were legal. He told him what I'm doing fighting the illegal aliens here at Alipac and to my hubby's surprised the vineyard owner agreed with us. He said, " we have to do something about closing the border. What we need is the old bracero program. That worked and they went back home. This demanding anything from the American Citizen is absurd." Apparently he has watched his work force fairly well.

We keep hearing the farms will go under, blah blah blah, but the picking machines are already available and working so all they would need is legal vine dressers. Farmers aren't going to give up the land their families have held for generation. Remember the hay bailers and columbines. Ingenuity will take care of need and in the end be glad it happened.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not surprising. I beginning to wonder if it is not about workers but having the government tax you and me more and having more control over people's live.

It's about the NAU Beckyal. They're trying to combine the three countries and what better way to do that than have the people combined already. Then the argument would be, "We're already combined so why do we need borders?"
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just more BS. They want illegals here. Come on, give me a break. The farmers will get their crops in. Sometimes we have to work long hard days to get things done. We just do what we need to do and GIT R DONE! It's all noise. More goodies for pro illegals to fight for. We just have so say NO!
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

it's just an excuse to keep the illegal aliens here. Future voters, you know.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Here's a recent article on the Robo Picker:

http://www.wired.com/science/discoverie ... obo_picker

Re: Interesing Info From a Vineyard Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    My husband has a client that is a vineyard owner. He was talking about a picking machine he has for his grapes. He was complaining that the Italians came over to see modifications he made to his machine to make it more efficient. They took pictures and went back to modify their machines. Well, he gets all of his new equipment at cost now. He didn't file a lawsuit.

My husband said "with this new SS# check from the feds you'll need to do something." He said he only had three guys he might need to get rid of the rest he was sure were legal. He told him what I'm doing fighting the illegal aliens here at Alipac and to my hubby's surprised the vineyard owner agreed with us. He said, " we have to do something about closing the border. What we need is the old bracero program. That worked and they went back home. This demanding anything from the American Citizen is absurd." Apparently he has watched his work force fairly well.

We keep hearing the farms will go under, blah blah blah, but the picking machines are already available and working so all they would need is legal vine dressers. Farmers aren't going to give up the land their families have held for generation. Remember the hay bailers and columbines. Ingenuity will take care of need and in the end be glad it happened.
    It's nonsense to believe them when they tell you that you won't get lettuce--or grapes--any longer if we send the illegals home. We got them before there were 40 million illegals here, they were picked by migrant workers who came here for the season, then went home, just as that vineyard owener told your husband.

Why can't we do it that way today?

Because most of those employed illegally here aren't picking lettuce, they are working at Wal-Mart or taking jobs our sons would be taking in the trades.

Tokie

It's about the NAU Beckyal. They're trying to combine the three countries and what better way to do that than have the people combined already. Then the argument would be, "We're already combined so why do we need borders?"
    If that was their plan, it was ill-conceived and ill-executed.

Well Nouveauxpoor I want to agree with you, but we have 20 million or more illegals here now...and the trade agreements that are loosing more jobs and businesses. We have the Federal Reserve Bank that charges us interest every time they print a dollar and the IRS that taxes our wages to pay the interest to the Fed. So, I'm thinking they may have a pretty good handle on it.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have to agree Token, the illegals here are mainly doing jobs in the homebuilding industry, fast food, janitorial and other such jobs, very few are doing the work on farms. Makes the big business farmers whining look pretty lame.

Glad to hear that at least this farmer is willing to do what it takes to do things legal and right for America, he realizes where his loyalties are.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)