Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interesting Candidate

Never heard of this guy. He added me to MySpace so I checked it out. Most interesting is his view on illegal immigration:
    http://www.myspace.com/ray4vp

Mexico/ Immigration

Give me a break. Last time I checked, Mexico is a foreign country. I think we ought to give them a choice. Either become state number 51 or start acting like a real country. No more open border. No virtual fence. A real border, a real fence, and if you're here illegally you have 6 months to go home with no repercussions. End of story. If you are caught illegally you will be deported, all of your assets will be seized to cover the cost of deportation. You will be fingerprinted and if you come back you will be put in prison. A special federal prison just for illegal aliens or better yet you will be employed clearing ground for new power plants or factories, you will be paid (and docked) for your housing and cost of deportation. Better than that, you will also contribute to a fund to cover the cost of deporting other of you countrymen. When your time has been served, 2 years for first offense, you will be returned home with whatever is left. Hey, no one forced you to come into our country. It was your choice so now you can pay the price. If you are a business employing illegal aliens, then you will be fined the cost of deporting each and every employee you are caught with.

If you are born in this country and your parents are here legally, then you are a citizen. If your parents are here illegally you belong to the country they came from. We are not the Salvation Army of the world. Remember according to the media, the world already hates us so we are doing them a favor, Who wants to be a citizen of a country that everyone hates?

I agree with everything this guy is saying. As for the anchor babies..I think the spirit of that law meant in the first place was for legal visitors giving birth, not some criminal who crossed into my back yard without permission.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)