Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interesting conversation I had at work today

I work with this woman of Mexican decent. She has told me proudly that her father came to this country illegaly over 30 years ago. Anyhow, I am in sales and I got an inbound call today from a man that spoke pretty good english that asked if we had any spanish speaking sales associates in the building. I sighed and said yes.

Well, when I was telling this woman about the call, I asked her to tell the guy that this is America and we speak English here in America. BOY did I hit a nerve. She was foaming at the mouth as she told me I AM A MEXICAN!!! To which I replied, um NO you are an American! Well, long story short, I walked outside to smoke and she was sitting there talking to our finance guy about what I said. And after he left I sat down and asked if she wanted to talk about what I said. Well, she replied I dont want too because you I was not open minded. Too which I said, how can I be open minded about being invaded by 20 Million people. To which she replied, THIS IS AMERICA, IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN INVADED!!!!

The talk stopped there........
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I hope your manager/president/CEO isn't of hispanic/latino descent.

My brother worked at a place (in California naturally) that was mostly
    hispanic/latino. When he said he stated he was against illegal immigration he was surrounded by the hispanic/latino majority at his office and guess what they accused him of?

still thinking?

can you guess?

a racist! Bet you didn't see that coming. The manager of the place had
    to wade in to tell everyone to lay off and get back to work.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Well, it is not like that here YET. However, I did regret saying it because if she goes to the owner of my company, I am sure I will be screwed.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

if we don't stand up and speak up we're all in trouble. unfortunately, the brave first few take abeating. i'm glad you are a patriot and i hope there are others like your (bosses). i really wish well

She was foaming at the mouth as she told me I AM A MEXICAN!!!
    Well, I got news for her, unless she is a non-citizen, then she is a American of Mexican descent. This just shows how the whole idea of assimilation in the present environment is impossible. There is no need to assimilate. Assimilation can only occur when the numbers are a lot smaller.

Why would someone be proud that their family broke the law?I would be so embarassed if my family stole into some other country and took what was set up for its citizens.
    If she is Mexican why isn't she in Mexico?Strange how some peoples allegiance isn't to the country that provides for them.

Unbelievable! But this is the mentality of those who come here illegally, and even in some who are legal. This is why these people will never assimilate into our society. Instead, they think we should assimilate into theirs. That's not going to happen.

I was visiting with someone last night from California who is vacationing here. She said I needed to diversify. Excuse me, I told her, I don't think so. I'm an American and I intend to stay an American. She said well it was already too late. America has already diversified and there was nothing I could do about it. I told her not to bet her booties. Then I told her about the work we do at ALIPAC and our recent victories. She never said another word after that.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    Why would someone be proud that their family broke the law?I would be so embarassed if my family stole into some other country and took what was set up for its citizens.
    If she is Mexican why isn't she in Mexico?Strange how some peoples allegiance isn't to the country that provides for them.
    Dont get me wrong, she is all in all a nice lady. She is very Christian. She told me a couple of weeks ago at a company meeting that she cannot or will not endorse securing our borders, because if her dad did not break the law then she would not be here. I tried to ask her some questions but she is very pro-illegal immigrants.

I didn't mean to imply she wasn't nice.I too am a Christian and I believe in securing our borders and obeying the laws.This is something I always wonder when I hear illegal supporters-If it was their homeland how would they feel if the shoe was on the other foot?If in 20-25 years they had a massive influx like we've had would they be so understanding and supportive?
    Please know I am not trying to argue or say anything bad about the woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    a racist! Bet you didn't see that coming. The manager of the place had
    to wade in to tell everyone to lay off and get back to work.
    I expressed the opinions I had at one job in 2000 that the US government was doing nothing to prevent Islamic terrorists from entering the US. Right after 9-11 happened I got looks from co-workers along the lines of "how did he know that?" (nothing special, I did research on the topic, something that idiot American "sheep" are discouraged from doing...)

I found out later that I had the nickname "The Unabomber" from some employees, probably because they thought I was some wacked-out right-wing conspiracist for thinking Muslims were going to attack the US!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast