Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    Why would someone be proud that their family broke the law?I would be so embarassed if my family stole into some other country and took what was set up for its citizens.
    If she is Mexican why isn't she in Mexico?Strange how some peoples allegiance isn't to the country that provides for them.
    Dont get me wrong, she is all in all a nice lady. She is very Christian. She told me a couple of weeks ago at a company meeting that she cannot or will not endorse securing our borders, because if her dad did not break the law then she would not be here. I tried to ask her some questions but she is very pro-illegal immigrants.
    This is the problem... she sees herself as a mexican. NOT as an american.. Just an a mexican LIVING IN america.. I also assume she has bought into the atzlan philosophy....

This is a big issue and one that as more and more and more anchor babies and such get planted and they all become citizens.. WHO DO YOU THINK these poeple will vote into office?
    YUP, pretty much Mexican politicians who happen to live in America.

This is a HUGE PROBLEM.. these illegals do NOT SEE themselves as americans first...

What a shame...

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Why would someone be proud that their family broke the law?I would be so embarassed if my family stole into some other country and took what was set up for its citizens.
    If she is Mexican why isn't she in Mexico?Strange how some peoples allegiance isn't to the country that provides for them.
    Dont get me wrong, she is all in all a nice lady. She is very Christian. She told me a couple of weeks ago at a company meeting that she cannot or will not endorse securing our borders, because if her dad did not break the law then she would not be here. I tried to ask her some questions but she is very pro-illegal immigrants.
    This is the problem... she sees herself as a mexican. NOT as an american.. Just an a mexican LIVING IN america.. I also assume she has bought into the atzlan philosophy....

This is a big issue and one that as more and more and more anchor babies and such get planted and they all become citizens.. WHO DO YOU THINK these poeple will vote into office?

This is a HUGE PROBLEM.. these illegals do NOT SEE themselves as americans first...

What a shame...
    I agree 100%, thats why I told her, "um no, your an American" and she does see herself as a Mexican first.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail

What a shame...
    I agree 100%, thats why I told her, "um no, your an American" and she does see herself as a Mexican first.

yup, and that is the mindset that is sooo destructive to america... that the politicians don't know. I wish someone could interview these people so america would just know......

my italian grandparents were SOOO happy to be american.. they stressed they were "americans now..." Being an American meant something to them... groups like La Raza, Mecha etc.. are creating a seriousl balkanization....

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    She was foaming at the mouth as she told me I AM A MEXICAN!!!
    Well, I got news for her, unless she is a non-citizen, then she is a American of Mexican descent. This just shows how the whole idea of assimilation in the present environment is impossible. There is no need to assimilate. Assimilation can only occur when the numbers are a lot smaller.
    Exactly, when we are flooded...MASSIVELY INVADED!!!! ... then they don't feel the need to assimilate...they think everyone should CATER to them!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Personally, I don't find that attitude 'nice'.

That attitude wants to destroy this country and what it stands for. It wants to completely obliterate everything Americans have fought for and worked for for generations. They want to take away our children and grandchildren's futures.

Sorry, I don't give that kind of mindset a pass - it is anything but 'nice'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dont get me wrong, she is all in all a nice lady. She is very Christian.

Being Christian does not always translate into 'nice'. Most folks are nice until they don't get their way. This woman has a touch of what I call 'The Entitlement Syndrome', probably passed down from her illegal alien father.

She told me a couple of weeks ago at a company meeting that she cannot or will not endorse securing our borders, because if her dad did not break the law then she would not be here.
    Would you like me to find a Filipino illegal alien who would love to take her job?

Yes, I don't know WHERE these people get this "entitlement syndrome". It's weird - *I* don't even have this syndrome (although I'm getting more and more that way these days), even though I was born here, my family has been here for 300 years, I have some Native American in my blood, I've paid taxes for 35 years, my father, uncles and cousins fought in our wars, etc. etc.

WHERE do they get this when they have NOTHING to back it up? At least I have something to say that should give me some rights!

It is good to engage in discussions like this with those of Latin decent and experience their "kool-aide" responses! This only helps us to anticipate their reactions and comments so that we can develop excellent, short and to the point responses that are respectful but truthful!

The more of us who are willing to engage in one on one discussions without fearing the "name calling", the more courage we give others to do the same!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12