Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interesting Media Inquiry of ALIPAC

(Name Removed):

Thank you for contacting me. Please see my replies below.

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

----- Original Message -----
    To: williamg@alipac.us
    Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 2:42 PM
    Subject: Illegal Immigration Inquiry

William:

My name is (Name Removed) and I am a Reporter from Chicago's Columbia College Graduate Newsroom. I am doing a report on illegal immigration; I was recently briefed by the DEA and FBI and have interviewed officials at the Mexican consulate. I wanted to get a few statements from your organization

Officials from both the FBI and DEA said Bush's immigration reforms (i.e. the use of the National Guard) will help the war against drugs. What is your organization's stance?

The Bush administration has made it very clear that they favor open borders with Mexico and the blending of our economies. The use of the National Guard is a thinly veiled attempt to pretend to secure the border. The Guard will not be enforcing laws regarding immigration, border security, or drug interdiction. A statement that their presence will help the war on drugs is contrary to the other statements that the Guard Troops will only be playing a support role to Border Patrol. The drug cartels are now threatening our law enforcement at gun point and making threats against the families of our law enforcement personnel. The Bush administration consistently engages in open borders policies while attempting to deceive the American public with fained enforcement.

Other officials said the drug problem is a Mexican problem too not only America's, and that the US should work inside Mexico. Does your organization have similar views?

It is a violation of Mexican sovereignty for our law enforcement to work inside of Mexico as it it a violation of US sovereignty for their law enforcement to work on the US civilian population. Again, these "mutual security" agreements are consistent with the Council on Foreign Relations blueprint for titled "Building a North American Community" and the shadowy agreements Bush made at Baylor University last year with Fox and Martin. Although we do not have the full details, these agreements that are defacto trade, military, and economic agreements have not been ratified by the Congress or the States and may require a change in the US Constitution.

DEA officials claim that a substantial amount of drugs cross the border with illegal immigrants. According to your office, is this claim correct or a fabrication?

This is correct, but the often missed fact of the matter is that the drug cartels are the ones now importing the illegal workers. These cartels have their fingers in big business and both the Mexican and US Governments at this point. The illegal aliens are used as drug carrying "mules" but the real question is why the Bush administration has ordered Border Patrol to "Catch and Release" illegals, ordered ICE to cease all fines against employers, interfered with many of our agencies responsibilities to enforce our existing laws.

We feel there should be a Congressional investigation of the Bush administration to determine if the illicit monies derived from the illegal importation of drugs and humans has compromised the integrity of the Executive Branch which has created a Constitutional crisis by refusing to enforce the existing immigration laws supported by over 80% of the American populace.

----------------------

Thank you,

(Name removed by ALIPAC)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

inquiry

Excellent, W.!

That is publicity at a UNIVERSITY! Terrific!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Very good.

MJ

Well done.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AWESOME!!

I had no idea cocaine was coming across the border from Mexico. I thought those underground tunnels we found recently were for sight seeing.

I agree that we need an investigation into this administration and this North American Integration thing. There has been ZERO public discussion of this. Who is going to be running this show? What is the gov't going to be? what taxes will be levied?

And most importantly who the hell gave Bush the permission to do this?

Banned
    If you haven't sent it yet there are a few typo's that need correction.

Yea, i spotted the typos a little late. Answered and sent while juggling several other things.

Makes you wonder why George Bush is aiding the commerce of Drug Cartels.

How do you like the idea of opening your door one night and finding Mexican law enforcement at your door?

W

Banned
    Makes you wonder why George Bush is aiding the commerce of Drug Cartels.
    I don't wonder at ALL! That's where the money is. He's just carrying on the family LEGACY!

The real interesting stuff is on tomflocco.com

I've been there ALL day and only had to puke 3 times!

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    AWESOME!!

I had no idea cocaine was coming across the border from Mexico. I thought those underground tunnels we found recently were for sight seeing.
    You're kidding around but:
    Lots of cocaine comes in when Repubs are in office.
    Put the Dems in and you get plenty of marijuana.
    I guess the methamphetamine comes from a partnership with the Mexican government?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

news contact

ALIPAC,

Oh boy, W., you've just given me an idea. I'd beat on my head, but I need every brain cell ...why didn't I think of this before

Y'all know I've been hounding the media. But I left out colleges and universities newspapers. Yes indeed, they are soooo liberal for the most part, but 'cha gotta have hope!

If I start in Florida, could all you folk out there start in your own states? Fl. has a huge number of community colleges, colleges and universities.

W., could we refer to you, if they wish to pursue past our emails? &/or could you come up with a professional letter that we could all send out to keep this at a high quality level? You write better than I do. You could do a 'sticky'.????????

OH BOY!!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast