Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You know William I think cocaine money is the 900 lb gorilla in the living room on the illegal immigration issue. we are talking BILLIONS of dollars per year and I've read that many of our Southern cities, particularly those in Florida, are running on coke money. If we stopped this flow abruptly, these economies might collapse. Cocaine money rivals or surpasses oil money in this country and I feel it's incredibly naive to believe no one in our government is involved. I used to think these militant black inner city types were nuts for accusing our gov't of helping bring crack into their nieghborhoods, but now I am not so sure.

Who is in control?

Doesn't surprise me that this administration may be complicit in this. Why does Vincente Bush refuse to secure the borders when we are threatened by terrorists? I think this also explains the "loss" of our social security numbers and other data by the VA especially during the height of the immigration battle. I would be willing to bet our data has been sold to drug cartels and illegal alien advocates in order to facilitate the addtional flow of illegal aliens and drugs across our borders. This administration cannot be trusted and will sell out anyone including veterans to achieve Comrade Bush's Globalist Manifesto.

INVESTIGATE AND IMPEACH BUSH NOW!!!!!!!!!

CONGRESS: The most corrupt organization money can buy!!!!!!!

W, that was great. This Senate always seems to do the important things as cheap as possible, while spending oodles on what they want, not what the American citizens want. More importantly, the treasonous acts by Mr. Bush to 'mesh' our military and our economy with Mexico's and Canada
    s (although I'm not as upset about Canada as Mexico, seeing that their standard of living isn't squashed by their government. Again, great post!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was hardcore. Thanks for sharing with us.

Hopefully they don't misquote you in their article!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    William, when you mention the Mexican police, the story I told others previously comes to mind.

My husband works with a guy who grew up in Mexico, and has been here 20 years or so, he has a green card (for this long?). Anyhew, my husband asked him if it was really as corrupt in Mexico as we hear? He said yes, very resoundingly. Here is how he knows:

His father was a police officer in Mexico City. When the shift would start, the chief would tell them he needed "X" amount of dollars collected that day by each officer. Each doing their job could easily find ways to get that money such as stopping a person and saying they just broke a law, but if they paid so much, they would not have to go to jail. Whatever they had left over at the end of the day after the chief collected his share, was theirs to keep.

So there it is, firsthand knowledge. We do not want their police here, EVER!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    So there it is, firsthand knowledge. We do not want their police here, EVER!!!
    We're gonna get it though, and worse, if we don't stop the invasion!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Re: Interesting Media Inquiry of ALIPAC

Quote Originally Posted by "ALIPAC"

DEA officials claim that a substantial amount of drugs cross the border with illegal immigrants. According to your office, is this claim correct or a fabrication?

We feel there should be a Congressional investigation of the Bush administration to determine if the illicit monies derived from the illegal importation of drugs and humans has compromised the integrity of the Executive Branch which has created a Constitutional crisis by refusing to enforce the existing immigration laws supported by over 80% of the American populace.[/b
    (Name removed by ALIPAC)
    EXCELLENT REPLIES WILLIAM!! I ESPECIALLY LIKE THIS ONE! OUTSTANDING!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

William, you have a good group of people here that, I'm sure, will impress the reporters from Colombia College as your forum is far more civil and refined than most found on the web.
    This is just the kind of exposure this forum needs as colleges are hot beds of Internet communication today. It looks like your tireless work is starting to pay off now.

Congrats to you and everyone here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12