Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

International House Of Pancakes

International House Of Pancakes
    Author: Michael Kraft
    Published: July 11, 2007
    Stickers, shirts, hats and buttons here.
    Related: Charlotte News Crime American Culture
    Dear Sheriff Jim Pendergraph,

As I have two young kids I was only able to get about one hour off from the kids to grab a breakfast with my wife on Independence day.

We wanted to goto Perkins, as we love it for casual breakfast, but there are none in Charlotte.

We endhttp://www.charlotteconservative.com ... ancakes/ed up having to go to IHOP or “International House Of Pancakesâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Try going to Denny's in San Diego. The menus are in both English and Spanish, and outside of the servers, EVERYBODY is Hispanic, and if you listen real close, you'll hear WAY more Spanish being spoken than English.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

And to think, IHOP just bought Applebees restaurant for $1.9 billion cash. God only knows what they'll do to it.

at CitizenBob's cartoon.

Thanks for posting this, Jimpasz; Michael Kraft is good. Wonder if the Sheriff has taken him up on his offer?

I read several more of his columns and found a another good one on what happens when the border law is actually enforced:

http://www.charlotteconservative.com...ce-in-del-rio/

very telling.. I would really like it if someone could notify IHOP of this article, As i wrote them a week or so ago telling them that their help all spoke spanish and it was very uncomfortable.... So, IHOP is using illegals.. I mentioned that I would call ICE on them..

seriously.. I think we should definetly promote a "ban on ihop" promotion.. I am seriousl. This is AMERICAN damnit! I agree that anybody who is a citizen can work.... but this is another matter. A total disregard for our language and our laws...

I'll be happy to send it to them and we don't even have one here. <sigh> Another American tradition bites the dust.

BrightNail, did you notify ICE?

I reread your earlier thread on this problem (it is on page 4 of the archives) and a number of folks had the same issue.

I just went to their website, filled out the info needed to leave a comment, but there was no way I could go any further. No continue button or anything telling me I had missed a field. I likely overlooked something.

You'll get a kick out of this--one of their listed corporate values is:

We are committed to the highest standards of honesty, integrity and professional ethics.
    I would bet dollars to donuts that either Mr. Kraft or someone else has forwarded that column to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanstaafl
    I just went to their website, filled out the info needed to leave a comment, but there was no way I could go any further. No continue button or anything telling me I had missed a field. I likely overlooked something.

You'll get a kick out of this--one of their listed corporate values is:

We are committed to the highest standards of honesty, integrity and professional ethics.
    I would bet dollars to donuts that either Mr. Kraft or someone else has forwarded that column to them.
    Actually, I was gonna go in there IHOP and see if it has changed.. if not, I will boycott IHOP and then take collection and post an ad in the local paper bringing to light this issue.... I am really just tired of all of this........ we need to mobilize as citizens... because our politicians AND business do not care.. because money talks... so, let 'our' money talk... in opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail

Actually, I was gonna go in there IHOP and see if it has changed.. if not, I will boycott IHOP and then take collection and post an ad in the local paper bringing to light this issue.... I am really just tired of all of this........ we need to mobilize as citizens... because our politicians AND business do not care.. because money talks... so, let 'our' money talk... in opposition.
    You sound so tired--things must be getting really bad where you are. I can only imagine.

You are absolutely right--it will take citizen grassroot organizing. Ever since the defeat of the amnesty thing, I have felt more optimistic, knowing that we can make a difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast