Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Internment Camps Readied For Mass Illegal Alien Influx?

Texas officials say contingency plans are in place for collapse of Mexico, policy only covers “law enforcementâ€

Internment camps

Do not let this story fool you. The camps are for American taxpayers who revolt when they find out how much of our hard earned money supports identity thieving tax evaders from foreign countries.......

the country could be on the verge of chaos
    COULD be?

Mexico has been in chaos at least since 2006 that I know of, most likely much longer than that even.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    keep believing they are not for you ... take the blue pill and go back to sleep

all is well in the motherland my backside... see ya in the Intermant/re-education plant
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh yeah!

And my local school board wants a "Unified Dress Code".

Post at http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 098#847098
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    keep believing they are not for you ... take the blue pill and go back to sleep

all is well in the motherland my backside... see ya in the Intermant/re-education plant
    Just hope they're stupid enough to put 'us' all in the same one.

I am moving to "other topic" since we have no evidence as to what these FEMA camps are going to be used for....
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I am not going to freak out yet as I think there a plenty of Americans who process and guard the residents who will come forward as "unnamed" sources if something funky starts going on. J. Edgar Hoover was a raving homosexual who kept files on any public official, perhaps to make sure he would not be exposed, or deposed by a new administration. I think it is called blackmail. I also doubt we will return to an era of McCarthyism, nor the Nixon model where any political protestor against the war in Nam was automatically put on the enemies list.