Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

Invader Encampment

This is the reality of the illegal alien invasion. The invaders just pick an area and set up an encampment. Our community is or should I say "was" suburban. One resident had an encampment near his backyard and used toilet paper would blow in his backyard. Others have complained of invaders bathing in their pools. Children can't be children in our community. They can't do the kind of things that children do because they might wander up on one of these invader encampments. We have had an incident of sexual aggression toward a FOUR YEAR OLD girl by an illegal alien. Her father was right there but the illegal alien obviously didn't care.

this could be an excellent case for the Health dept. And, if they chose not to act, then it can be brought higher. Community should get together and move on this one.

Should document every piece of toilet paper w/pics and then box it up and plop it on the desk of the MAYOR. {with a camera at the ready}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If I ever saw something like that in my backyard, believe me, it would be gone by morning. Then I would install 300 watt yard lights and shine them on that area ALL night long.

These folks need telling to move along now.

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    this could be an excellent case for the Health dept. And, if they chose not to act, then it can be brought higher. Commuity should get together and move on this one.

Should document every piece of toilet paper w/pics and then box it up and plop it on the desk of the MAYOR. {with a camera at the ready}
    The Dept. of health has documented human waste in the past but did not cite. My associates even gave a presentation to the INS when Clinton was prez and Meissner was INS commissioner with photographs of human waste and used toilet paper. Public urination and defecation was pretty common. Over the years whenever encampment is shut down by the town the invaders are free to go so they just set up another encampment somewhere else.

Call or email the county commissioners' office and your local town president to get rid of the vermen in the yard.

There has to be someone responsible for code violations, rat control, trespassing and criminal behavior (cops) at both the local and county level. If the local cops won't do anything, call the sheriff or state cops.

A friend of mine once emailed the county commish and CC'd the local town president regarding an issue of illegal mexicans living illegally next door to him and they responded like a military operation once the county called to get the story personally from him. Turns out the county employee was a kindred spirit AND a Lou Dobbs fan.

We are all connected more than you think.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    Call or email the county commissioners' office and your local town president to get rid of the vermen in the yard.

There has to be someone responsible for code violations, rat control, trespassing and criminal behavior (cops) at both the local and county level. If the local cops won't do anything, call the sheriff or state cops.

A friend of mine once emailed the county commish and CC'd the local town president regarding an issue of illegal mexicans living illegally next door to him and they responded like a military operation once the county called to get the story personally from him. Turns out the county employee was a kindred spirit AND a Lou Dobbs fan.

We are all connected more than you think.
    Yes you are certainly correct and there has been local enforcement. A lot of local enforcement as a matter of fact. But the problem is that the illegal alien invaders are released and they just move to a different location and set up another encampment until that one is shut down and then they move again and again..... This has been going on for years. As long as the invaders are released they just set up another encampment. That is why I support the position of:
    DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS
    USE THE MILITARY TO SEAL OUR BORDER
    IMPEACH TREASONOUS PRESIDENT BUSH

Geeze.......that's terrible! When I lived in Florida they had leantoos and tents in their yards for more family members to live in but I haven't seen this yet. How creepy to have that near your house.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    If I ever saw something like that in my backyard, believe me, it would be gone by morning. Then I would install 300 watt yard lights and shine them on that area ALL night long.
    ....and blast loud obnoxious music at them too so they can't sleep...of course then you're OWN neighbors might complain too!

Every town and state has vagrant laws. From the depression era when folks would set up camp and shanties all over. Might want to check that out as well. Start raisng hell with commisioners and health depatment. Take a photo presentation or video to city counsel meeting along with petitions. And any information like the laws etc. Go armed for bear.

In the meantime, i agree, i would take agreesive action to make their stay there miserable. Including removal and tear down of tents and camp when they leave. Flood lights. Fog horns going off in the middle of the night. Slabs of meat thrown out there to create pestelance in the camp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast