Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Be careful tearing down their tents, I don't want you getting in trouble, killed by one of them, or stepping on a razor blade, needle, or condom and winding up with AIDS.

I like the idea about 300 watt lights.

High Power Lights
    with 1 song looping continuously for days on end would get them out very quickly. Why not blast a song in Spanish everyone around will get even more pissed at them? The one from wehategringos.com would be good

But can't the police arrest them? Call social services.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

LOL yea thats true spanish music. Your neighbors would assume its the vagrants playing it.

Keep an eye on your electric bill a well. They will plug into outside outlets to run their appliances, generators or whatever.

I would post signs around the area. One to warn people (especially kids) to be cautious. The other stating some pertinent ordinance. The signs could also extend to a street so drivers by would see it. You may need to keep replacing them, but it may get the job done. "Caution" ---etc etc
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    If I ever saw something like that in my backyard, believe me, it would be gone by morning. Then I would install 300 watt yard lights and shine them on that area ALL night long.
    Heh same here, but i'd do alot worst, they would run all the way back to mexico and have nightmares for the rest of their lives I wish i lived close to dxd to help out.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    If I ever saw something like that in my backyard, believe me, it would be gone by morning. Then I would install 300 watt yard lights and shine them on that area ALL night long.
    Heh same here, but i'd do alot worst, they would run all the way back to mexico and have nightmares for the rest of their lives I wish i lived close to dxd to help out.
    Just turn the sprinklers on 24/7...

Geez, aren't the woods for hunting? I wonder if it's legal to hunt squirells there. Here in Calif. it's legal to have a gun when camping and carry it there probably too. And those gunshots might scare away undesirable woods creatures.

And one more thing. Back in the days when we still were a nation of laws, it would have taken ONE PHONE CALL to have those illegals deported.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12