Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope everyone has had their coffee and is now burning up the phone lines with calls and faxes! No amnesty, Go after employers that hire illegal aliens, Build the fence !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Lets go PATRIOTS!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

CONTACT NUMBERS:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216

Been calling, I was told a couple of times to call my own Senator, so I used williams saying " guess my check is not good in all states to the Republican party then" well maybe I had better vote Independant Silence!! (Then )I will give him your message.

DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU!!! YOU ARE A VOTER AND EVERY VOTE AFFECTS YOUR LIFE.

"Let them know we are still here and we are watching"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

OH by the way I asked for Craigs resignation( after his little fiasco in the air port ) and told him to please take his AG'S bill with him because we the people will make sure it never see's the light of day.
    ( Life is good ) Thank you Lord!! He was a traitor!! Please let him resign!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senator Frankensteins office tried to get me off the phone with the usual "we will let her know your opinion". I let her staffer know a few things. I told her my job was now in India, and I would have plenty of free time to keep the good Senator informed on how I feel on all sorts of issues. I then went on to tell her about the troubles I am having finding new employment because I do not speak Spanish and I refuse to learn. I asked if they were planning any legislation that will give me life time unemployment benefits to cover my disability. The staffer took the bait and asked what my disability was. I told her I was an American trying to get a job in the US. I then asked her if she thought it might help my situation if I left the country and returned by sneaking over the boarder. she put me on hold for a long time, then I was disconnected lololol

Now to make Senator Boxers day
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALERT... ILLEGAL ALIENS CALLING OUR CONGRESS TODAY!! COME ON ALIPAC TEAM GET INVOLVED, WE NEED EVERYONE MAKING CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS !!!
    INFORMATION AT LINK BELOW!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79915

ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???

Good for you cayla99. Everyone, let's keep those calls rolling into D.C. !

Sosadforus,
    Is Craig's weird story gaining any traction in the Idaho media?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Good for you cayla99. Everyone, let's keep those calls rolling into D.C. !

Sosadforus,
    Is Craig's weird story gaining any traction in the Idaho media?
    It is all over the place, now I am doing the happy dance!!

Are any sentors asking for ZIP #'s?

April
    Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Are any sentors asking for ZIP #'s?

ZIP CODES FOR CALLS

http://www.555us.com/555FL/555fl_zipcodes.htm

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast