Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Invasion

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Crazybird wrote:
    Ahhh......but that's become too offensive, the illegal part. They have equated the word "illegal" with the n word and any other slang term used for a group of people. Set of rules for them and a set of rules for us.
    Crazybird, you hit the nail on the head--we call them illegal and for that they call us racists. Its too bad they don't know what they're talking about.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hardwork said:

Dear Llegal,
    If you think It's just that simple to fix a coutry by itself, why did your stupid Arm invaded Irak even when ONU said NO!Why did you go there?Why do you still there?That was not your bussines and now you are also Illegal in Irak, you should get your ass off there before you say any stupid thing against Hispanics peoples who are just working hard in this great country and not KELLING PEOPLES FOR OIL!!But if you really want all illegal out of Georgia you should be ready to do what they do.McDonalds, contruction, house clean,farms,restaurants server end dishwash ,babysetter, cook, Publix,kroger,delivery pizza and many more....."JOBS AMERICANS DON'T DO AND CAN'T DO IT"one of those could be your next job.SI SE PUEDE!!
    Good Blass you!
    Can anyone translate this for me?Like whats is kelling?
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

I figured out the "kelling" but am confused about the "Good Blass you!" part.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Hardwork has an idea

I think Hardwork has a good idea. All the illegal should leave the U.S. go go go. We would have to "fill all those jobs only illegals would do" (yea like that would be a problem)

But I'd like to make a wage. All illegals leave...run, crawl, slither whatever. And I bet America can survive without you. As a matter of fact I bet we'll be stronger!!!!!!!!

Again go go go let us take our chance's. Just think you can sit back in your homeland and say "well I guess we showed them"

Just a P.S.

Just another thought about Hardworks remark "we don't belong in Iraq". He maybe right on that too. We could use our troops home here to rid ourselves of illegals!

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    you forgot -- they can't read English!
    Thats okay mamie. We can always supply translators for them at our expense.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

hardwork

after reading your post,I would like to comment.1st if you cam here and your legal! then welcome,that goes for anyone who came here and did it the right way WELCOME.
    that is not what the problem is,it's the people that have no regards for our laws to get here. when the hide,cross the bordors,ect they no they are breaking the law but they do not care.yes I am sure they are hard workers.thats not the point!. there are hard workers all around this world that are hard workers,but the willing to do it the right way.I here that it takes to long to do it the right way.is it fair to the ones that want to do it the right way?.
    if we did not have laws here and everyone did what they want we would not be a great nation!
    I here that we are taking jobs that we dont want,are to lazzy to do it,is a big insult to us.I dont think the jobs that say we dont wont,is true there are alot of us willing to do the work,I am tired of this being the reason,we have done a great job before any of this invaison.you are not coming here to do us a FAVOR! you are here for YOU,if we can find anyone to do these jobs,then give us a chance to invite those that are willing to do it right.
    I am confused that you march in our streets,for rights here but will not stand up for your rights in your homeland.I am sure glad that our for fathers didn't take you veiw!! .I am sure that people that have became legal,and took the outh to become citzens,felt great pride. and thats a big deference.this problem is not just for us that live here but will have a bigger problem,for the great people that have became a citzen the right way. GOD BLESS AMERICA

Re: The Invasion

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork
    Dear Llegal,
    If you think It's just that simple to fix a coutry by itself, why did your stupid Arm invaded Irak even when ONU said NO!Why did you go there?Why do you still there?That was not your bussines and now you are also Illegal in Irak, you should get your ass off there before you say any stupid thing against Hispanics peoples who are just working hard in this great country and not KELLING PEOPLES FOR OIL!!But if you really want all illegal out of Georgia you should be ready to do what they do.McDonalds, contruction, house clean,farms,restaurants server end dishwash ,babysetter, cook, Publix,kroger,delivery pizza and many more....."JOBS AMERICANS DON'T DO AND CAN'T DO IT"one of those could be your next job.
    Good Blass you!
    1.) Iraq has nothing to do with millions of people sneaking across our borders illegally. That is another subject entirely. In case you didn't notice, this website is about IMMIGRATION! Specifically, about stopping ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!

2.)It's not whether the illegals work hard or are good people or not, it's about coming here the right way, LEGALLY!!! And assimilating into our country, not saying you are going to take it back for Mexico like, "La Reconquista."

3.)There are NO JOBS AMERICANS WON'T DO if they are paid a fair wage. Who do you think did those type of jobs before we were invaded by the current flood of illegals that are pushing our wages down? I'll tell you: LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS!!

4.)One of the jobs you mention won't be my next job, because I am a LEGAL CITIZEN who is a skilled, educated worker, unlike the millions of unskilled, uneducated ILLEGALS invading our country.

Your position is indefensible, which is why you resort to trying to change the subject and spewing propaganda from La Raza, etc.
    I think you'll find that people here on this board are far too smart and well-informed on this issue to buy that garbage.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

We ought to demonize anyone that sides with La Raza. Just the name of this organization is racist. Micheal Chertoff is one of them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12