Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Investigations: Stick To Enforcement

Here's a letter to the editor that I found in my newspaper this morning. There are some people knocking Sheriff Joe in the comment section. Want to have a little fun whacking them back?

INVESTIGATIONS: Stick to enforcement
    Posted: Saturday, Mar 21, 2009 - 08:56:47 pm PDT
    Email this story Printer friendly version

I just heard on Fox news this morning from anchor John Scott that a federal agency is investigating one of the most successful sheriff's departments in the U.S. to make sure they're complying with the law. Thank God this investigation will not interfere with the sheriff of Maricopa Co., Ariz., and his policy of enforcing the current laws. As most people know, his name is Joe Arpio.

As that interview was being conducted, the sheriff stated that another 25 illegal aliens were taken into custody and will be processed in an appropriate manner. As most folks know, this sheriff enjoys at least 70 to 80 percent of the vote in that county for many election cycles, so it would appear that he is doing a lot of things right. This really should come as no surprise since the agency doing the investigation is under the control of the U.S. Dept. of Justice which is headed by -- who else -- Eric Holder. You remember him. He is the guy who was President Obama's selection for attorney general.

I will only mention one of many events which were part of his doing, or recommendations. That is the pardon of 16 FALN members of terrorist groups in New York who orchestrated approximately 120 bombings which killed six people and permanently maiming dozens of others, including law enforcement officers back in the Clinton administration days.

This AG should stick to making sure those federal agencies under his control enforce the laws they are supposed to on a daily basis. I am sure that most of the folks in the U.S. wish you continued success, Joe, in your effort to keep Maricopa Co. safe.

IVO W. RANDELS

Post Falls

http://www.cdapress.com/articles/2009/0 ... tter08.txt
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DONE TINY!!!

Thanks.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DONE

Done with pleasure as I LOVE Sheriff Joe.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson