Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OH! and since it is an epidemic WHERE it is, I can't help but think it has something to do with illegal aliens.

Our news or else the LA news in the middle of the night last night said that evidently the shots they gave kids all these years either wear off or this strain of the disease is stronger than the innoculation.

and didn't I hear somethng about rubella, too? That is the kind of measles that makes pregnant women have deformed babies if they are exposed to it!

What next?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

God !! If Rubella is back THAT will be UNFORGIVEABLE if it turns out to be from our open borders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let US hope not !! Any American who does not understand the importance of proper health checks for people coming to live in America and put their children in our schools is waaaay too relaxed.

How about the teachers too for heaven's sake !! THEY are dependent on our government to watch over these matters !!

Hi ,I have enjoyed reading all your posts. Was just wondering wth this mumps outbreak , how the government can just stick unscreened diseased illegal kids with LEPROSY and other diseases in our schools?.Not to mention the other diseases these illegals are importing.They are ruining our healthcare systems that they have to go NOW.We should not have to put up with this 1 more minute from overpaid TOADIES.Where are the tar and feathers when you need them?
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

They were reporting here that it was spread by a "student" that was visiting Arizona on Vacation on April 4th and he left by plane back home on this date. No outbreaks here however. It has never been said where this "student" went while he was here. Could he by chance have been down to the border, or was he here to help the "No More Deaths" people?
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

This is truely a bad situation that is unfolding now. I saw on the news that the virus is spreading in an outward pattern from Iowa. Iowa has close to 1,000 cases. The surounding states are in the teens and twenties, and growing. I'm not one to believe that this spreading will just stop. It has no reason to.

Look. I'm not on this sight for myself. I'm here for my kids. what I choose to not do now will only make their lives more difficult. I see it as my RESPONSABILITY as a father to get out and inform others that all this does matter. Our schools should be our childrens santuary. There should not be a school in this nation that does not have 100% vacination of all children. All politics aside.

This issue is a biproduct of our nation's leaders not wanting to come off as offensive to illegal aleins. They don't want to make imunization mandatory because this would create a link to trace illegal aleins. I just wonder if they will feel the same as their children start to get sick? I wonder if the private schools will be enough to protect their kids. Maybe this will just be a public school's problem. That would be a sad day for our country.

Johnny

It was mandatory in Florida for children to be vaccinated before they could go to school or be in a day-care.......but wait, that was for legal citizens

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    In one article I read they said 80% of the people who got it had been vaccinated and the vaccine never was 100% effective. They said it appeared to be the same strain as they've had in Europe over the past 2-3 yrs. and thought it could have been brought back by college students.

I agree with obbop....I doubt very seriously they'd ever admit it came from any illegals. On TV they showed all the various flight plans and layovers to show how easily and quickly it could spread. They say it couldn't hurt to get the vaccine again, but it was no guarentee you wouldn't catch it. And I think it was 2 cases reported in Arizona now.
    FLIGHT PATTERNS! The media needs to get serious and tell the truth. It's unhealthy, unchecked illegal aliens that are spreading illnesses and diseases throughout the country.
    Why don't they show pictures of car trunks stuffed with illegal aliens, and how it spreads from automobile to 'safe houses' and back again?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12