Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Iran is a Diversion from Immigration Issue

Iran is a Diversion from Immigration Issue

See my hand, waving in the air? Don't notice the one I have in your pocket.

I went into a chat room and people are such ditto head sheep. They see something shiny they follow it. They have got to get off the Iran thing and on the real issue that is solvable. Mexico and Immigration Reform.

What do y'all think? How to turn a chartrooms to the real subject! Any suggestions?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are so easily swayed aren't we and now we have to deal
    with the 9/11 movie which I personally cannot watch at this
    time without falling apart. I will never forget but it's still
    so raw and I think all of this is to keep us focused on Iraq,
    Iran and anywhere except our true enemies mexico and
    saudia arabia. God help us.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Well, if we put troops in Iran we certainly will not have enough to deal with any illegal alien / Guest Worker riots here in America.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't like this. Is it just a diversion or for real. I would say it's a diversion. But I can't be sure.

Maybe in a few days we'll know for sure.

ALIPAC,

On the contrary, do you realize how many NATO troops we have on our soil? We have at least 30-40,000 NATO troops here training at multiple locations. Many people don’t realize how many NATO troops we have that train on our soil. Also I know of about 50,000 US troops in my area that aren’t going over seas.

Look, I know this isnt going to go over well and we shouldn’t have to rely on NATO troops to do the job but think about this. Would it be easier to allow our troops not to have to deal with this domestic issue? Why not have a foreign force that is integrated with US troops to do the job and deal with the border issue if it gets to that point. NATO troops have nothing to fear firing on people that are hear illegally.

Just a thought,

T
    Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither.
    -Benjamin Franklin

Trying to drive the openion polls

What makes me even sicker is that it may be a political move, to drive approval polls back up for Bush. We have a military action and we start approving of the president, without question, to support our troops. NOT THIS TIME BUDDY! I don't approve. You are not going to hide behind my brave boys, with this one! You are not going to use my military, to guarantee that a Republican will get the presidency.

Titus, do you realize we have enough military equipment and personnel to fight a two front war. We are in the middle of one but half of our forces are idle.