Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Isnt the MEDIA supposed to look for BAD news?Like in Iraq?

The media seeks sensationalism in the news, and yet, with illegal immigration, all we get is pro invader fluff!

Are you getting TIRED of the BIASED pro-illegal agenda of the MAINSTREEM MEDIA?

Nightline did 3 stories on the illegals last night, none addressed ANY issue. All PRO ILLEGAL crappola! WHY?

Doesnt BAD NEWS SELL PAPERS???

What would happen if we put in newspapers in newspaper stands, that told the REAL STORIES?

Id like to do a TEST with newspaper headlines:

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION births COSTS Denver $35 MILLION dollars!

25 MILLION +ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS KILL 4000+ AMERICANS A YEAR

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION Causing DUIs to SOAR

Do you get my drift? Do you see how it is easy to manipulate peoples attention?

Newspapers need to be boycotted. They are going the way of the dinosaur, but its not enough. The networks need work also.

I think they missed every citizen killed today by an illegal too. Maybe they can't count that high? I dunno know

They celebrated the 2,000 deaths in Iraq and ignore this. Times have to change!! This will effect one of these media types soon. I would even guess that it already has. Maybe we can exploit who it has happened too.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Stats say 12 homocides by illegals a day and 13 vehicular deaths by illegals a day.

8-9 rapes by illegals a day.

Oh my...the media doesn't want to say anything about this. This is insane and these numbers are only going to go up.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

We need people with money and clout for connections. So far I haven't seen one famous person stand up and take this side of the issue. I am sure they are out there but, I haven't heard from them yet.

I agree with you Badmonkey. I dont even subscribe to newspapers anymore. If I want to watch the news, I usually go to FOX or CNN. But if I want to know whats really going on, I use the internet.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Michael SAvage gave us those recent stats. Hes the best radio guy on this.