Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Israel's hand in Obama speech Defends claim president being pushed to attack Syria

World Net Daily
    Drew Zahn
    9/2/2013

“I said exactly that. I believe it’s true. I believe the evidence points to the fact that Israel was looking to have big brother do her bidding, and I think that it backfired on Israel, and I think that the whole thing about Obama hating Israel is a ruse.”

Savage: Israel's hand in Obama speech
    Defends claim president being pushed to attack Syria

VIDEO

In an interview Sunday, radio giant Michael Savage defended his claim that Israel has been pushing U.S. President Barack Obama to attack Syria.

Speaking on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on New York’s WABC Radio, Savage also said he isn’t ready to accept alleged evidence the chemical weapons attack cited by Obama came from jihadist rebels rather than the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

“There’s no reason to say it isn’t Syria [regime forces] for sure,” Savage said. “He’s a pretty crazy guy, Assad.”

Host Aaron Klein gave Savage the opportunity to “clear the air” over allegations Savage said in his show last week that Israel was “wagging the dog” in pushing the U.S. to attack Syria.

Savage responded, however: “I said exactly that. I believe it’s true. I believe the evidence points to the fact that Israel was looking to have big brother do her bidding, and I think that it backfired on Israel, and I think that the whole thing about Obama hating Israel is a ruse.”

Savage continued, “Where did I get my evidence from? It’s one man analyzing what I read. And when I see that the day after Obama decided to pause – not Saturday, but during the week, Thursday – the Times of Israel, the lead editorial was calling him every name under the sun, saying now Israel has to go it alone.”

Savage also suggested Israel fears Syria’s air force and would rather have the rag-tag rebels on its northern border than Assad’s regime.

“The Syrian air force [is] the teeth of the Syrian military,” Savage explained. “I think Israel would like to have those teeth pulled out so that it becomes a paper tiger. They’d certainly rather face al-Qaida, Hezbollah and a few of the other … elements in the opposition because they have no heavy weapons. That was my analysis.”

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/savage-is...-obama-speech/
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn