Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Its going to get ugly and more dangerous

The hornets nest has been stired up, we let them get thier 'foot in the door, and now we want them out, that are going to dig in thier heels.

This is going to be a huge issue, and when it comes up, Americas will have to decide what kind of country they want.

This is huge....

I think it will all simmer down in a week and other states will be busy looking over AZ's bill and some more will adopt.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope Arizona does better than GA at enforcing the law. One darn thing for sure, they have a Governor heads above this weasel we have here. He is not up for re-election and remains not just dumb, but is now deaf as well. GA is filled with R.I.N.O.s and the voters don't even know it. The R.I.N.O.s have that coveted "R" after their name and that is all that counts. We have got 1 (one) Representative worth the time of day and he just made the SPLC’s hit list.

Last week, my town paper, sported the headlines “3 teens indicted in beating deathâ€

I think Arizona will do a great job because they're unleasing their LEO's statewide to tackle this problem. All the states must do this. Any state who doesn't needs new members of their state legislature.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn