Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You make an excellent point, Magyart. Mexico has much underdeveloped arable land that remains untilled. (Jobs Mexicans aren't doing in a country with vast natural resources).

Multi-nationals are pulling them up here ASAP with Congress & Bush looking the other way. (except Tancredo & a few others)

Because cheap veggies are more important than your safety and security
    ...and free e-coli
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have to agree Crocket. I have seen these people at their best in my neighborhood, and to me they are like a bunch of 14 year olds, although, I have to say that even can be an insult to the 14 year olds, as many are more mature and thoughtful than these people.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know a lady whose identity was stolen, and it was a nightmare. The soial security office could care less and she spent years trying to get things cleaned up on her credit report. As far as I know, it still isn't resolved. I would love to know how the President's daughter is coping with her robbery on vacation. I bet she is getting help.

April
    "Hector Angel, Relative of Swift Employee: Everybody has to do what they have to do to make a living. I agree with that, that it's wrong. But at the same time, it's not, because, you know, we are human beings."
    AAAAAHHHHHHHHH how can it be both right and wrong.....oh I guess that is the way they think................Kinda like they are illlegal but not really because they needed a place to go...no wonder they have no problem perpetrating all kind of crime.......because ....its wrong......but at the same time...not!! GIVE ME A BREAK!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Here April, I have a very good example for you.

We have been getting spurts of winter weather, here and there up here. About two weeks, or so, ago we got some snow, and of course the kids went crazy. We live in this complex, we are the ONLY Americans. The kids were all out having little snowball skirmishes.

This one girl threw a bunch of snow in my 9 year old daughters face, then hit her in the head with a hard snowball. My daughter threw a snowball back, and it hit this girl in the cheek, we're not talking extremely hard, but it probably stung, about the same as she did to my daughter. This girl went home, crying to her mother, who then came out yelling at my daughter , in Spanish, but a few English words popped in, such as, "I'm talking to your mother", and "I'll call the landlord".

So today we got a little more snow, kids were out, and this girl approaches my daughter and told her "my mother said if you ever throw a snowball at me, you're dead!". Now this girl is the same age, and yes, they are great at lying at this age, but some of it has to be stuff she is hearing within the family.

Now this mother had been told by my daughter that her daughter started the snowball fight, and the mother, shook her head and said she did not care. In her mind, her daughter could do anything she wanted, and it should be tolerated by others, but so far as others defending themselves, well that was just not fair. We have seen this kind of mentallity with these people here, and yes, they are ALL illegals. They feel it is ok for them, or their children to be able to do what they please, but not for us to defend ourselves against it, or get angy over it, then we are being "unfair".

So this is the way they are raising their children, and these kids are turning into narcisist teens and adults, who think they should be able to do whatever benefits them, to h$!! with the rest of us.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Elizabeth, I think you have summed up their attitude very well. It isn't just the one you described. That is their attitude and has been for some time.

Regarding false documents -----
    Last summer I had to get a copy of my birth certificate for SS purposes. I have a photostaic copy at my home, but we were away from home working and we happened to be one county away from where I was born, so we called first and drove over there to pick it up. I was expecting another photostatic copy showing my parents name, date, place, Dr.'s name, etc. No!! It was a piece of paper with a lot of red frilly scrolling all around the edges and the only information was my name, date of birth and place of birth.

This was in South Texas and while there have always been a lot of people of Mexican descent - there are also a huge number of illegals. It dawned on me by changing the style and information on a birth certificate, they were making it much easier to copy these documents.

With this document, all one needs is a computer and copier and they are in business.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    AmericanElizabeth write:

In her mind, her daughter could do anything she wanted, and it should be tolerated by others, but so far as others defending themselves, well that was just not fair. We have seen this kind of mentallity with these people here, and yes, they are ALL illegals. They feel it is ok for them, or their children to be able to do what they please, but not for us to defend ourselves against it, or get angy over it, then we are being "unfair".
    I agree with you completely , sadly, that is their mind set and even sadder is that it sounds like you are living very near lots of them. Please be careful..because I am sure the child was repeating what she heard in family conversation . We will keep fighting the good fight and we will take America back. Take care.

JAK
    "Hector Angel, Relative of Swift Employee: Everybody has to do what they have to do to make a living. I agree with that, that it's wrong. But at the same time, it's not, because, you know, we are human beings."
    THE DOING WHAT YOU GOTTA DO ...part.......SHOULD BE DEALING WITH YOUR GOVERNMENT AND HOLDING THEM RESPONSIBLE ...not stealing from your next door neighbor WHO AT ONE TIME MIGHT HAVE CONSIDERED YOU A FRIEND. Once I find someone is stealing from me...its very hard to trust that person again. I'M JUST FUNNY THAT WAY!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dk3

Identity Theft

I'll tell y'all something. I can join a certain family search program, go in there with ANY of your names, pull up your birthdate, your parents names, and get a social security card in YOUR name. The program costs $190.00 or so a year. I can also go into the social security death index and pull up dead peoples names that would be about my age now, and voila, THERR IS A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER FOR ME TO DO ABOUT ANYTHING I WANT TO WITH. It's way too easy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast