Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    dk3, I have been doing genealogy for a long time, and know what you mean. It is all too easy to do it, and get away with it.

However, I believe firmly in divine retribution, and know that the Lord only lets someones evil deeds to go to a certain point, and then they get found out.

My father always told us "never lie, even just a little, it will always catch up with you and you could lose so much more than that lie was ever worth". I feel he was 100% correct in this, and I see in the news that almost all of the time, criminals get found out.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Frequently illegals use the SS number of a child if they can get it. A childs number can be used for years and years before the illegal activity is picked up by the parents. But god only knows how many illegals are working in schools as janitors and such where they can possibly get ahold of this data.

Numbers USA has a request to thank Cintas Corp. I could not believe Bennie Thompson on this. The next two years are going to be verrrrrrrrrrry long with the "new" mentality taking hold in congress.

here's the url for the story on this http://www.numbersusa.com/news?ID=6936and what follows is what I sent the company.

To whom it may concern,

I would like to thank you for instituting a policy to weed out employees with mismatched Social Security numbers. It is high time employers took that responsiblity to protect the LEGAL citizens of this nation from being exploited by identity theft.

It is my understanding that you have received a letter from Representative Bennie Thompson suggesting that Cintas Corp. "could face criminal charges if they proceed with their workplace enforcement policy." Since when do the victims become the criminals? I not only consider the person whose identity has been stolen a victim but the company who has been presented with fraudulent documents is a victim as well.

Identity theft is a high profile crime. There is no excuse for any company to be unaware of the consequences of this crime. Contrary to Mr. Thompson's suggestion that Cintas Corp could face criminal charges, there can be no legal basis for his statement which in effect would require a company to become complicit in an act of fraud. If there is, then I suggest Mr. Thompson focus his energy on correcting that law and not harassing employers who are attempting to correct the consequences of inadequate and poorly worded legislation currently in place.

Please continue to support INTELLIGENT methods of preventing the exploitation of legitimate American citizens and set an example for other employers across this nation.

Again thank YOU! for having the courage to take a stand.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

April
    AmericanElizabeth wrote:

However, I believe firmly in divine retribution, and know that the Lord only lets someones evil deeds to go to a certain point, and then they get found out.
    Very true , thank God for divine intervention and retribution! I have always liked the bible verse that says " Vengence is mine, thus saidth the Lord."

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Yes, I do to. I have to keep repeating it to myself over and over when the illegals where I live, come rolling up in brand new vehicles, or are unloading a big screen TV.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Good for you! Hang in there..... God does not forsake his children.

Where is the outrage over the stolen SS#'s is. If some dingle-berry illegal posts earnings to a disabled or retired person's acct. it could result in benefit reduction or termination. Let's add this to the cost of open borders.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123