Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's Phone Time Again, Folks!!!

I was listening to the local radio station this morning. The comment was made that the Senators are going to push the immigration bill through because Americans aren't that upset about it. Ha!!!

I just called DICK Durbin's and Barack Obama's office and told their staff person the following:

"I heard on the radio this morning that the Senate is going to push this immigration bill through because Americans aren't that upset about it. Well, let me tell you I am an American and I AM UPSET ABOUT IT. This bill is an utter disgrace and I will NOT vote for anyone who votes in favor of it. I have a lot of friends who feel the same way."

Keep calling....we need to let them know we are UPSET. Grrrrrrrr.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

That angers me!

My senators are going to be getting a ear full today, combined with emails and FAX's.

Come on everyone!

We need to unite together and defend our country, our culture and our language.

Don't just call, email also.

Getting busy immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    Don't just call, email also.
    Call, email, FAX!!!!

MSNBC

WASHINGTON - An indictment charging Rep. William Jefferson, D-La., in a long-running bribery investigation is being announced Monday, federal officials said.

The indictment is being handed up in U.S. District Court in Alexandria. A press conference was being organized for late Monday in Washington to discuss the case.

A Justice Department official familiar with the case said the indictment outlining the evidence against Jefferson is more than an inch thick and charges the congressman with crimes that could keep him in prison for up to 200 years. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the case.

Almost two years ago, in August 2005, investigators raided Jefferson’s home in Louisiana and found $90,000 in cash stuffed into a box in his freezer.

Jefferson, 63, whose Louisiana district includes New Orleans, has said little about the case publicly but has maintained his innocence. He was re-elected last year despite the looming investigation.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19031423/

We must make ouselves heard today!!!

You can bet the OBLs are making themselves heard.
    They have an 800 number to help them.
    They have churches with petitions.
    They are taking a TRAIN to DC to protest

Are we going to be outshouted by illegals and their supporters?

We are all we have so we are going to have to work 4 times as hard as they do. BUT that is no problem for us. We have everything to lose and they have everything to gain. That gives US the edge.

Rock on Americans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Called Craig, Crapo, Kyl (busy), Hagel and Graham and told them the anger is growing not receding and now we are taking action: have the Senators noticed the 40% drop off in contributions to the Republican party???

The Republican Senators are meeting tomorrow at noon so let's ramp up the phone calls between now and then and throw Kyl's theory out the window!!!!!

Don't forget Senator Hagel who wants to INCREASE CHAIN MIGRATION!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Called Craig, Crapo, Kyl (busy), Hagel and Graham and told them the anger is growing not receding and now we are taking action: have the Senators noticed the 40% drop off in contributions to the Republican party???

The Republican Senators are meeting tomorrow at noon so let's ramp up the phone calls between now and then and throw Kyl's theory out the window!!!!!

Don't forget Senator Hagel who wants to INCREASE CHAIN MIGRATION!
    Exactly!

Lets go folks! We really need to crank it up to a new level and really take it to them!