Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's Time For GWB To Do The Right Things For USA

Just two weeks ago we were talking about all the issues facing our country right now. We have had an onslaught of extremely serious hurricanes, we have the threat of a terrorist strike or strikes at any given moment of any give day, we are at war, and overall our country is not doing very well. Poverty is on the rise, America's teenagers are not doing well, a recent report last week discussed unbelievable numbers regarding sexual activity with teenagers, they cannot find jobs, school violence is out of control, there are violent gangs cropping up in every city and town, we have the SERIOUS danger of Avian Flu lurking in the shadows ready to explode into a pandemic at any time. The little bit of Tamaflu the US has will cover very few and they estimate as many as 55% of the people who get this will die!! What's next? An eathquake along with Avian Flu, a Terrorist attack and another hurricane ?

WHEN will this president understand that he should not have any illegal aliens in this country at this time, let alone possibly as many as twenty million ?!! Some say 10 million, whatever the number, it is HIGH TIME for him to tell anyone who is in this country illegally to leave. WHEN will he UNDERSTAND that he is OBLIGATED to look after the well-being of the citizens of this country, and to not add anything to the developing situations which will hamper, or complicate responding to the American people. WHEN will he understand that he is only the president to ONE country, and not half the world. It is all so aggravating to have a president who actually thinks he can save the WORLD, while the one country he is responsible for suffers greatly and has danger lurking from within and from without. WAKE UP MR. PRESIDENT Before it's too late.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't hold your breathe. Even a bill of impeachment wouldn't wake this brain dead idiot up.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh, he KNOWS! This plan is working perfectly. We have galloping inflation due to the high oil prices which he has not addressed and probably won't. All of our troops are off in foreign countries including most of our national guard. We have millions of illegal aliens taking the jobs of Americans. It's coming to the point of revolution in this country...very fast. And then !! Bingo...he can declare martial law and indefinitely imprison all Americans who resist. Then replace us with Mexicans and Latin Americans to whom this government will dictate. They are not and will not be citizens. Therefore our constitution and bill of rights will NOT apply to them.

Imagine the ramifications of being 'out' of oil. Out of gasoline. We would all have to apply to the government for a small allotment of petrol...and could only get that if we were citizens in 'good standing'.

There's a fly in the ointment however. Katrina and Rita combined with the war in Iraq will completely overwhelm the treasury...our fiat money will not be recognized by any nation...it will become total chaos rather than the takeover he and other globalists imagined.

Just my wild imagination taking over, of course. I try to keep it reined it. LOL

But. Unfortunately, I do believe that Bush and cronies had a hand in 9-11...and I do believe they blew the levees in NO intentionally. Those stories of the residents were too plentiful and too much in agreement with each other. I SAW, with my own eyes, elderly women in NO being evacuated from homes that were not damaged. Disarmed and moved out, under their strong protests. The residents said that all communication devices were confiscated. I believe them.

My imagination isn't all that far out, is it??

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

bush is a...........

bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....

Sorry, but.....

bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory.....bush is a tory........a tory, a tory..... cheers glenn

Come on don't you all understand. after aztlan has it's way then Bush can be the president of Mexico with out having to leave texico
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Certainly. And Canada, too.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Bingo...he can declare martial law and indefinitely imprison all Americans who resist. T

Martial Law, heh. For one the military truly can not be used against the citizens in a "Revolution". If they tweaked the rights of the citizens around and tore up the constitution, how many USMC, ARMY, USAF, and USNF do you think would point a weapon on a citizen taking back their country? I truly to my core believe that they will get on our side of the line and clean house. Do you think that they are enjoying being sent to the other side of the globe with their duty being thrown in their face? I think not, even if I had a Marine in my face with his M4 pointed at me, I would simply lower my muzzle and about face and ask him to join me, ask him to "Really" fight for his country and country men.

Imagine the ramifications of being 'out' of oil. Out of gasoline. We would all have to apply to the government for a small allotment of petrol...and could only get that if we were citizens in 'good standing'.
    There are 100s of blue prints for Fuel Atomizers that can make your car go 100-300 MPG. Not only that but I have a bike, and the Rubber Soul Express is always online. Diesel engines were designed for Corn Oil, need I go on.

Just my wild imagination taking over, of course.
    Keep it alive, the box will suffocate you and make you little. Ever since I saw what our government did in Wacko and Ruby Ridge I know what they are willing to do to American citizens. I do not put anything past what they will do for power and money.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Quote Originally Posted by rakishoner
    Ever since I saw what our government did in Wacko and Ruby Ridge I know what they are willing to do to American citizens. I do not put anything past what they will do for power and money.
    and don't forget about the Oklahoma City bombings ... that's where all the files were being held for the Waco investigation. Investigative reports determined there was more bombs than just the car bomb set off by Tim McVeigh -- it was an inside job

after learning what the government did to the south during the 'uncivil' and 'unconstitutional' war I've been afraid
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mami, there has been many reports that middle eastern men have been linked to the Okalahoma City bombings, and that McVeigh was the scapegoat.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Quote Originally Posted by rakishoner
    Mami, there has been many reports that middle eastern men have been linked to the Okalahoma City bombings, and that McVeigh was the scapegoat.
    I hadn't heard about the middle eastern men. I read Tim McVeigh was a "useful idiot" -- guess that explains why he was executed so fast, somebody wanted the matter closed
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast