Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've just got to ask this!!!

I noticed in one of LA's articles on that protest/parade yesterday, that at one high school, some Mexican kids said some blacks hassled them, or said something to them...I don't really remember....but the Mexican got very upset about it.

Now, right now, I don't see many blacks raising their voices about this illegal mess, and you know some of them have to be losing their jobs to the illegals.....

Do any of you think there will be out and out fighting in the streets between these two groups??
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I am multiracial but if you could see me you would probably say that I am Black.

Racial streetfighting is not a constructive direction.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Blacks verse Latino's

Statistical Data has shown that the hardest hit element of our American Society because of this major influx of illegal aliens into our work force are young high school educated black men. Even when they show up at they day labor sites, they are usually the last to be hired for the day, and they find it harder and harder to find menial labor jobs thoughout America.

So far, they have sat on the sidelines, perhaps busy with what they see as more important issues involving their culture and position here in America. However, at some point I do think there will be a counter reaction on there part, there almost has to be...from my perspective, the flow of illegal aliens into this nation is threatening to erase all the forward economic gains they have made since the civil rights movement of the 60's and 70's.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Hi moosetracks.
    I'm African American.... biracial, and culturally black.

I've posted here as of today and do not like the illegal situation which is fast becoming out of control in this country. I am trying to enlighten family members and people within my own cultural group regarding the illegal issues and that it does in fact affect them as well as EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Welcome to ALIPAC bornandbredhere

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I've just got to ask this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Do any of you think there will be out and out fighting in the streets between these two groups??
    Yes I think so b/c Mexicans have their agenda and only care about themselves.The only time they ask for other cultures to join them is when it's benefitting to them ONLY. You will never see them lobbying behind another race or group of people offering their support.

They are disrespectful to other cultures and struggles and think they are the only people who have gone through anything.

I would not be surprised if there are riots one day soon b/c the Hispanics feel very powerful about now and on several boards they have expressed committing violence if these bills are passed.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

I would not be surprised if there are riots one day soon b/c the Hispanics feel very powerful about now and on several boards they have expressed committing violence if these bills are passed.
    Sounds like the decendants of Cortez all the way.

We should be ready for this. If this is something our nation has to go through in order to maintain our laws, then so be it. This is as good as any terrorist threat. Lets deal with it rather than tailoring our laws to it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)