Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ismith1338
    After all I have heard today in the media between the president trying to be on our side (not) just to cover his butt and the national anthem in spanish with the words changed to suit illegals, I am beside myself
    Ismith, I hate to tell you what his next move will be, but I will. Beginning tomorrow you will stop hearing him say positive and correct things to cover his you know what...what you said...., and you will start to see him revert back to his usual ways.

In addition to that, because he KNOWS ALL TOO WELL how ANGRY we all are with him, he feels he has no choice but to act like it doesn't bother him and he's still confident. He wants us to think that he thinks that he is wiser, better, wealthier, more powerful, than us, because he thinks that will work best to keep us quiet and accepting of his plans.

He's afraid, Ismith, so get ready for him to crawl back into his shell and continue down his slimy snail path of destruction. He will start a repetition of the usual things he says to show you that nothing has changed.

Now remember, he doesn't make mistakes, and he is never wrong. Only we make mistakes and only we are wrong. That's just a given which he tries to get us to accept.

He just lost his balance today, that's all, he felt like he was falling and had to grab something fast to hold on to.

I know it is upsetting, and I feel very bad for you. A lot of times I feel bad for our people working so hard. It's very hard, TO SAY THE LEAST, to have George Bush as president. I voted for him, just like you may have, and it's like we have an iron curtain between the people and the White House.

But at least we have each other. I am so thankful for that. If it were not for us working so hard, there is no telling how far along the Bush agenda would be now. THAT should make us all feel a little bit better.

Can you imagine worse than this ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I swear, when the reporter started asking him the question about the anthem in Spanish, I saw him grit or grind his teeth, then look down, like he was looking for "what to say" on a sheet of paper, before he answered the question. My husband saw the news later and he said the the same thing, "It looked like he grited his teeth". Watch the news to see if they show the clip again and watch his mouth closely!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    I swear, when the reporter started asking him the question about the anthem in Spanish, I saw him grit or grind his teeth, then look down, like he was looking for "what to say" on a sheet of paper, before he answered the question. My husband saw the news later and he said the the same thing, "It looked like he grited his teeth". Watch the news to see if they show the clip again and watch his mouth closely!
    he was probably angry and gritting his teeth that the anthem came out before the amnesty and guest worker program went through Congress ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

mamie wrote:
    he was probably angry and gritting his teeth that the anthem came out before the amnesty and guest worker program went through Congress ...
    I had not thought of that, Mamie, but you may be right
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    After all I have heard today in the media between the president trying to be on our side (not) just to cover his butt and the national anthem in spanish with the words changed to suit illegals, I am beside myself
    This is a disgrace! Its a slap in the face of every American. This is what 'anthem' is in Answers.com says:
    n.
    A hymn of praise or loyalty.
    A choral composition having a sacred or moralizing text in English.
    A modern ballad accompanied by rock music instrumentation

Bush looked alittle red-faced as he was saying "bbb-bb-bb I think it should be sung in English."
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12