Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Jack in the Box

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't know that at all. What I do know is that the previous hispanic girls could not properly speak English and I expect people to speak English to me when I am spending money in an American establishment when I am in America.

I also know that I am TIRED of being over run by illegal hispanic people and I am getting very mad about it!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I don't know that at all. What I do know is that the previous hispanic girls could not properly speak English and I expect people to speak English to me when I am spending money in an American establishment when I am in America.

I also know that I am TIRED of being over run by illegal hispanic people and I am getting very mad about it!!
    Yea. All businesses in America are required to do business with its customers in English. What I need clarification on is whether the girls you speak of were speaking Spanish to you or were they at least making an effort to speak to you in English.

Yes, there were three hispanic girls up front who could 'barely' speak English but were making an attempt. If one didn't understand me then they would speak spanish to each other. Once they got my order, they called out the order in spanish and spoke to the other people in spanish.

While I was waiting for my order they all were speaking spanish to each other.

Sorry, not good enough for me.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Yes, there were three hispanic girls up front who could 'barely' speak English but were making an attempt. If one didn't understand me then they would speak spanish to each other. Once they got my order, they called out the order in spanish and spoke to the other people in spanish.

So basically your issue with these girls was that they were speaking with one another in a language other than English in a customer service environment? If that were the case, then these workers should have received a warning from their boss, that they should refrain from speaking anything other than English, as opposed to simply firing them.

Once they're outside the business or off the job, they can speak whatever they like in my opinion. You agree?

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHead

Yea. All businesses in America are required to do business with its customers in English. What I need clarification on is whether the girls you speak of were speaking Spanish to you or were they at least making an effort to speak to you in English.
    Back off HotHead! Before your considered "Race Baiting". I understood what was said.
    ------------------------

"CoolHead"wrote
    Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:34 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote:1cnvrypi]Yes, there were three hispanic girls up front who could 'barely' speak English but were making an attempt. If one didn't understand me then they would speak spanish to each other. Once they got my order, they called out the order in spanish and spoke to the other people in spanish.

[/quote:1cnvrypi]

The rest of us understand just fine. If you can't...I think you have a problem.

Your Trolling is starting to get on our nerves.
    ------------------------

No more comments from me to you, CoolHead - take your fight elsewhere!!

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam

Back off HotHead! Before your considered "Race Baiting". I understood what was said.
    HotHead?! lol. Not in the slightest.

Ok so I think I understand this now. With regards to the issue immigration, on the Left, when they detect the smallest sign of disagreement or you question you're called a "racist", and on the Right, you're considered "race baiting"?

You can't have a conversation with either group if you don't agree with them. You don't want to stoop to their level if you want to win on this issue.

Ok so I think I understand this now. With regards to the issue immigration, on the Left, when they detect the smallest sign of disagreement or you question you're called a "racist", and on the Right, you're considered "race baiting"?
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam

You can't have a conversation with either group if you don't agree with them. You don't want to stoop to their level if you want to win on this issue.
    Your trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. That's called Trolling around here.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast