Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Jack in the Box

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'd say you qualify......... but there are some advocates on this board that will have you removed by the way your attacks on alisab sounded Pro-Illegal...whether intended or not.
    Most of the advocates here would have no question whether or not another poster knew that the person in question was Illegal.
    In Fact...so far, on all of the Immigration forums I'm with..the only ones who make such an attack are Pro-Illegals or Sympathizers.
    You may need to rephrase your question so they're less unbias.
    So either change your ways or be prepared to be eliminated.
    ------------------------

But am I missing something? Isn't one of the requirements of citizenship the ability to take an exam about our laws? It used to be given in English or is it now given in every language in the world?
    It is not racism when one is surrounded by people who no speakedy Ingles, and you can't get a job in a grocery store as you are not "bilingual." Well I speak Finnish, Estonian, English and German, but no Spanish, but I do not blame them for racism. I blame them for preference for hiring Spanish speakers. It should not be going on in this country.
    Now I do wonder why the non-English speakers are here bagging groceries, when that is a job that any high school student or college kid would handle very well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    But am I missing something? Isn't one of the requirements of citizenship the ability to take an exam about our laws? It used to be given in English or is it now given in every language in the world?
    It is still in English for those under I think age 55, those over age 55 who have been in the US more than 15 years get it in their native language.

It is an oral test of 10 questions concerning US government and history. One of our employees just took it and failed, but that was because he didn't study for it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    CoolHead wrote:

We need a fence along our Southern border to stem the flow of illegals. That must come FIRST. Then after that's done, allow those who've learned the English language, are in the process of assimilating, pay back fines, and have not committed crimes while here illegally to stay.
    Why are you here, CoolHead? Are you seeking to undermine our position on amnesty for illegal aliens?

These folks would appreciate your support and I'm sure they would welcome you with open arms:

http://www.nclr.org/

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHead
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    CoolHead wrote:
    Nope, wrong. You lose 10 points.

Like I said, I won't back off. I simply questioning here. That's not Trolling. Trolling is me saying you're a racist, something a troll would do.
    When you start sounding like your in favor of Illegals, that's when your intentions are questioned.
    Pro-Illegals are not welcome on this board. ALIPAC is not about "Immigration", it's about "anti- Illegal Immigration".

If your NOT Pro-Illegal.........please start acting like it.
    I like to consider myself as the independent, centralist, or populist when it comes to this issue. I don't agree with the Left nor with the Right on this issue. Is that allowed here???

Basically I agree with most of the American people on this issue. We need a fence along our Southern border to stem the flow of illegals. That must come FIRST. Then after that's done, allow those who've learned the English language, are in the process of assimilating, pay back fines, and have not committed crimes while here illegally to stay. If you're not interested in the American way of life then frankly we have no use for you.

America will go along with such a solution, but because of the disagreements the Left and Right have on this issue nothing is getting done.
    CoolHead, so you support illegals staying in our country if they haven't committed a crime? Holy crap where do I start here.
    1. They have already committed a crime by being here illegally. Strike One
    2. They have to use some sort of ID to get a job, food stamps, etc. IF you
    read the many stories on this forum about id fraud (including MY id stolen), then you should know that they use other peoples identity to "live the American Dream." Strike Two
    3. They consume billions of dollars worth of services that are intended for Americans only. They use more than they return, therefore me and YOU pay for them through taxes. Strike Three
    4. They consume natural resources like water that we Americans need. To add to that, they drive cars that consume gasoline. How many illegals are driving in America? Maybe 20 million out of the 40 million that are here? Imagine how much our demand for oil in this country would decline if 20 million drivers were no longer here. Price of oil will fall. Strike Four.

I could go on and on but I don't feel like writing a novel today.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    CoolHead wrote:

We need a fence along our Southern border to stem the flow of illegals. That must come FIRST. Then after that's done, allow those who've learned the English language, are in the process of assimilating, pay back fines, and have not committed crimes while here illegally to stay.
    Why are you here, CoolHead? Are you seeking to undermine our position on amnesty for illegal aliens?

These folks would appreciate your support and I'm sure they would welcome you with open arms:

http://www.nclr.org/
    Thanks MW! Well stated....

MW
    NoBueno wrote:

Thanks MW! Well stated....
    You're welcome. A little bird told me that CoolHead was kicked off the playground. Guess he wasn't playing by the rules.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jack in the Box’s $4.20 Combo Deal Is Pure Stoner Pandering

Too bad nobody’s ever been so high it made them want to eat Jack in the Box

by Tim Forster@timothyjforster Dec 22, 2017, 2:16 pm EST

Jack in the Box’s Merry Munchie Meal Jack in the Box/Merry Jane

San Diego-based burger chain Jack in the Box is leaning into California’s impending legalization of marijuana, pairing with a Snoop Dogg–affiliated media company to launch a “merry munchie meal,” at the unsurprising price of $4.20.

Jack in the Box has paired with weed news site Merry Jane (hence the meal’s name) to stuff curly fries, onion rings, tacos, five mini churros, three chicken strips, and a drink into one greasy cardboard box, hoping to lure the red-eyed masses into thoughtlessly inhaling this hodgepodge of carbs.

But it’s perhaps more of a marketing gimmick than something truly novel for the chain: If one looks at the Merry Munchie Meal alongside Jack in the Box’s pre-existing “regular” Munchie Meals, it’s not really apparent which one is the meal intended for high folks, and which is for the normals. Both feature an overwhelmingly brown assortment of predominantly deep-fried wares. Perhaps surprisingly, the stoner version is the only Munchie Meal not to incorporate cheese into its offerings, despite the dairy product’s status as catnip for the bud-afflicted.

One of these is apparently for stoners

While the other is not

To begin with, the special box will only be available at three Long Beach locations (it’s Snoop Dogg’s hometown).

According to Bloomberg, “legal weed may be just the thing to help [Jack in the Box] regain some buzz,” which seems a little presumptuous, given that a fairly wide range of fast food offerings beyond Jack in the Box also appeal to those under the influence of marijuana, though the chain is one of the first to actively market towards people with munchies. In any case, a hefty box of fried stuff for $4.20 is an okay deal.

Jack in the Box Tests Munchie Meals for California Pot Smokers [Bloomberg]
    Jack in the Box Partners with Merry Jane to Launch the Merry Munchie Meal! [Merry Jane]
    Stoner Holiday Unleashes Food Mash-Up Horrors [ENY]

https://www.eater.com/2017/12/22/168...ana-merry-jane

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234