Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jeapordizing The Lives Of National Guardsmen?

It sounds like the government is willing to jeopardize the lives of american national guardsmen. If they are sending them to the border with no guns and no way of protecting themselves if necessary.

Ya....that worries me too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO GUNS!!!????Are they insane to send our guards into danger without guns????

Who is in control?

Just shows how cheaply this administration values American lives in the face of cheap, complaint labor.

I didn't hear no guns but I did hear him say that they would not be doing any enforcement. Basically, they would be acting as Minutemen with side arms. I can not believe they would put them out there without their guns. They were in our airports with them after 9-11. That would be dumb, dumb, dumb...because the drug runners will head strait towards them.
    I wouldn't want my National Guards(NG) grabbing illegals. The Border Patrol(BP) is trained to deal with them but the National Guards are not. They can be the eyes and ears and that is more than we have right now. It's a start and only a start but it can be done immediately. Also, tmany of the BP have language skills to deal with illegals the NG does not. There has to be some training.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)