Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    TyRANTosaur wrote:

Kennedy had the floor before Sessions. He talked about how raising the minimum was helpful, blah, blah, blah. We all know that. Of course, he said nothing about illegal immigration hurting the American worker. What a shock!!!
    Darn, I must have just missed Sessions. Kennedy was boring me with all his charts and discussion regarding the positive effects of a minimum wage increase and the $9+ minimum wage in England and Ireland. I don't know what the cost of living in Ireland is, but Kennedy certainly failed to mention that the cost to live in England is much higher than here in the USA. Last time I was in England it cost me around 5 British Pounds just to have lunch at McDonalds - that's around $10.00 American. That's almost double what it would have cost me here.

I can only handle 5-10 minutes of Kennedy at a time! (insert: barfing emoticon)

firecracker wrote:

Senator Sessions was our strongest ally against the McCain-Kennedy bill.
    You're so right about that! I watched him pound on S. 2611 daily while it was on the Senate floor. It was unfortunate that he didn't have more help.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Steelerbabe wrote:

Thank God for senators like Jeff Sessions I would not only vote for me but bear his children as well
    At least there would be no question as to your childrens legality.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If Kennedy and many of his liberal cohorts had their way, our society and economy would be just like Europe's.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    Thank God for senators like Jeff Sessions I would not only vote for me but bear his children as well

I give you the most dedicated illegal immigrant fighter blue ribbon award today, that is one of the best responses I have seen
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12