Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jeff Sessions on illegal immigration today

Senator Sessions of Alabama was on the floor of the Senate, just now, discussing the minimum wage increase. He said he is going to introduce an amendment to the minimum wage bill that would increase workplace enforcement to insure American workers don't get pushed aside by illegal workers. He called for limits on immigration and, if we are bringing immigrant workers in, they must be better skilled. He acknowledged how illegal immigrants drive down wages. He supports a raise in the minimum wage, but says there are other areas we can address that would also help the American worker to earn more.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Love Senator Sessions. Wish I could have heard him. A real common sense guy, rare in DC.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senator Sessions was our strongest ally against the McCain-Kennedy bill.
    I know I can trust him to look out for all Americans.

Re: Jeff Sessions on illegal immigration today

Quote Originally Posted by TyRANTosaur
    Senator Sessions of Alabama was on the floor of the Senate, just now, discussing the minimum wage increase. He said he is going to introduce an amendment to the minimum wage bill that would increase workplace enforcement to insure American workers don't get pushed aside by illegal workers. He called for limits on immigration and, if we are bringing immigrant workers in, they must be better skilled. He acknowledged how illegal immigrants drive down wages. He supports a raise in the minimum wage, but says there are other areas we can address that would also help the American worker to earn more.
    And what did Senator mush for brains Kennedy say in reply?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jeff Sessions is an all-American patriot, we are proud of him!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Kennedy had the floor before Sessions. He talked about how raising the minimum was helpful, blah, blah, blah. We all know that. Of course, he said nothing about illegal immigration hurting the American worker. What a shock!!!

Sessions had other amendments , as well, to introduce. The first, I believe it is labeled Amendment 106, was the one that specifically dealt with illegal immigration. After Sessions, the walking cure for insomnia Harry Reid took over. As my head was falling to the floor because of a sudden rush of sleep, my head hit the channel changer and turned the channel. Don't know where it went from there.

TyRant said:
    the walking cure for insomnia Harry Reid

Very clever and so true.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    And what did Senator mush for brains Kennedy say in reply?
    Shouldn't it be "mash for brains?"

I think both names are quite appropriate.

Thank God for senators like Jeff Sessions I would not only vote for me but bear his children as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast