Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Jermaine Jackson slams Trump for Michael Jackson remarks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jermaine Jackson slams Trump for Michael Jackson remarks

By NED EHRBARCBS NEWS February 19, 2016, 3:56 PM
    Jermaine Jackson wants Donald Trump to know that they are definitely not friends anymore.

In fact, the former Jackson 5 member takes issue with Trump's assertion about being "very good friends" with the late Michael Jackson, a claim he made during a CNN GOP Town Hall Thursday night.

"Michael Jackson was actually a very good friend of mine," Trump told Anderson Cooper. "He was an unbelievably talented guy. He lost his confidence. He lost tremendous confidence because of, honestly, bad-bad-bad surgery. He had the worst.

He had people that did numbers on him that were just unbelievable. You know, the plastic surgeons. He was an unbelievable talent who actually lost his confidence. Believe it or not, when you lose your confidence in something you can even lose your talent."

As far as Michael's brother Jermaine is concerned, Trump needs to keep his mouth shut.

"'Friends' don't pay tribute by peddling b.s. theories about Michael's 'loss in confidence'. This fool Trump needs to sit down," Jermaine tweeted. "Michael's confidence was affected by the pressures, injustice and vitriol of external circumstances.

Period. Name-dropping Michael don't make you cool and won't win you votes. Especially when using botched facts."

Jermaine Jackson slams Trump for Michael Jackson remarks - CBS News

I don't think there's any doubt that the plastic surgeons did a bad number on Michael Jackson and for most singer performers that would impact their self confidence. That's not to say the other problems didn't impact it as well. Seems a strange reaction by Jermaine Jackson.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What we can see as well is that Donald Trump tried to be nice to this people and we understand what kind of thing he get in return my idea is that of course MJ ( who ever) was traumatized in a footage on French TV i watched made me sick i had never heard such thing about a living person

By ALEXANDRA GENOVA FOR DAILYMAIL.COM PUBLISHED: 05:21 GMT, 20 February 2016 | UPDATED: 06:21 GMT, 20 February 2016

'This fool Trump needs to sit down': Jermaine Jackson tears into Trump for claiming his brother Michael 'lost confidence' after 'bad surgery'

Jermaine Jackson tears into Donald Trump for claims about brother Michael | Daily Mail Online

Oh what sweet pictures. Thank you for posting those, EK!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn