Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jewish group bands with Latinos against discrimination

This took me back a bit.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... 7f464.html

Jewish group bands with Latinos against discrimination

N. Texans among those at Washington immigration workshop

10:07 PM CST on Wednesday, November 14, 2007

By DIANNE SOLĂ

This Jewish group certainly does not represent the hundreds of Jewish families organized in our allied organization 9/11 Families for a Secure America.

Peter Gadiel, one of the inspirations for ALIPAC, is Jewish and I am certain many Jewish Americans resent this organization claiming to speak for them by taking the wrong side on this issue that would disagree with 80% of America's overall population.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with W that most Jewish citzens agree with our views about saving the USA.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    not certain where this Jewish fellow is coming from... this has nothing to do with discrimination and everything to do with Illegal Alien crime, drugs, prostitution, DUI, Gangs blah, blah, blah
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This Jewish group must be unfamiliar with Hector Carreon and his La Voz de Aztlan who are Nazi-like in their Anti-Semitism. This group needs to read the material posted on: http://www.aztlan.net/

"Fences make good neighbors."
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Mr. Kupersztoch said he identifies with the plight of illegal immigrants. "I was exposed to discrimination as a Jew in Mexico and exposed to discrimination as a Mexican in the U.S.," he said.
    WHAT? He was "discriminated as a Jew in Mexico"? I am sorry Mexico treats people with different backgrounds other than their own so poorly. So, why is he helping illegal alien Mexicans?

Anyway.... No one is discriminating against anyone when Americans ask for ENFORCEMENT of our laws against illegal immigration.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No, not all Jewish people are like this group and I'm sure lots of them don't like this.

But in my investigation of who has the money and who has what agenda in mind, in my humble opinion, Zionist Jewish groups are involved in a huge movement of trying to destroy American culture, have infiltrated our government, put themselves in places of power, and fund groups that will carry out their agenda which involves monetary manipulation, pro-illegal immigration to advance "multi-culturism," (which they portray as a good thing, while destroying our own culture since immigrants are forming a country within ours and not assimilating), among other things.

Rockefellars are the founders of the CFR, aren't they? Follow the money. How many Jewish members of the Senate are there? It's a percentage that may surprise you.
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Discrimination??!! What discrimination? If your illegal here in th U.S., then the government HAS THE RIGHT to deport you. It is simple as that. The bottom line is that illegals sneak in here, break the law, then when caught and ready to be deported, they and their rabid racist supporters cry foul and say it is discrimination. Sorry, but American citizens are wise to this scam.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

The problem is illegals and their supporters CANNOT or REFUSE to RECOGNIZE that SOME forms of discrimination ARE legitimate, such as that against CRIMINALS for WRONGDOING! And ILLEGAL aliens ARE criminals! They are ILLICIT foreigners, which makes them FOREIGN CRIMINAL trespassers!

This is sad and it is sickening.

This man is probably trolling for donations from LaRaza - or maybe from our own government.