Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    I think most Asians came over in the late 70's. My Vietnamese friend came with his parents in 1979.
    A lot of Southeast Asians came in the late 70's (Vietnamese, Hmong, Cambodians, Laotians), but lots of other Asians have come since then, like Chinese, Koreans, Filipinos, Indians, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He is probably a legal refugee if he came in with his family back in 1979.
    I would agree.......thinking this was the land of the free and then having the rug pulled. Maybe OK as long as he was working and recently let go. Who knows?

I feel more for those abiding by the law than I do for the illegals. Illegals don't hang out at the legal immigration center. I just figure something happened that risked his status or something. And illegals are whining.

Also, if history serves me.....many of these might be the children of war vets. They fought long and hard to come here. Unwelcome in their own country and not so welcome here. Who knows. Sad, since we may never know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird

I would agree.......thinking this was the land of the free and then having the rug pulled. Maybe OK as long as he was working and recently let go. Who knows?

I feel more for those abiding by the law than I do for the illegals. Illegals don't hang out at the legal immigration center. I just figure something happened that risked his status or something. And illegals are whining.
    If he is a US Citizen nothing would risk his status. He is no different than other Americans who have gone berserk after losing their jobs. It would seem the immigration center was an easy target for him since IBM probably had armed guards, and he knew the layout of the center.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Also, if history serves me.....many of these might be the children of war vets. They fought long and hard to come here. Unwelcome in their own country and not so welcome here. Who knows. Sad, since we may never know.
    Yes it is sad, not wanted here because the US Chamber of Traitors wants illegal aliens instead of legal immigrants!! Very sad.

If he is a US Citizen nothing would risk his status. He is no different than other Americans who have gone berserk after losing their jobs. It would seem the immigration center was an easy target for him since IBM probably had armed guards, and he knew the layout of the center.
    Maybe it effected his family? Who knows, it's sad we may never know.

I'm afraid we may see alot of this and may never know exactly why.

Sorry, but I had many friends comming back from Nam. I have never seen so many totally messed up. I also remember many of the children of these people brought here because their life there was horrible. There wasn't any "pretending" all were equal, you KNEW your stance there. It's just something I think about.......sorry.

I was just thinking. He had more than one identification. Maybe he was not a citizen at all. Maybe his "citizenship" was under a stolen id. Everything was fine till he got laid off. Then he knows he would have to provide documentation to get a new job.

But if he was using a stolen id for his citizenship that could be a problem because now employers scruntinize prospective employees more carefully now. And in this job market it is hard enough to find employment, let alone if you have questionable identification.

And just because his sister said he was a citizen does not mean he really was. The fact that he used more than one name is highly suspicious. Why would someone who has legitimate citizenship have more than one id?

I still cant figure why he shot up the place that he did....unless he was asked by the employer to learn better english and then to qualify for the classes he was asked to verify his id?

Apparently he was a loner, kept to himself, and acted very strange in the eyes of co-workers (Virgina Tech anyone?). He would mention how he wanted to assassinate the President or how he hated America and Americans. This guy obviously had some issues in his life. I'm not surprised he did this. People like him have to be closely watched.

naturalized citizen

I have now read that he was a naturalized citizen.

Re: naturalized citizen

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    I have now read that he was a naturalized citizen.
    Who was the source?
    So why does he have 2-3 alias's?
    Something doesn't smell right.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

That was the first thing I thought about as I watched the entire mess unfold. I came here to see if you guys had a handle on it yet. It was an Asian immigrant? or was it a school visa, the Asian guy at Virginia Tech? I see a pattern developing here.

I also noticed CNN taking a drastic swing to the left on the gun issues all of a sudden.

It's good to see you all holding this front. Over the past year, and especially since the election, I have faltered severely on awakening the world to the Federal Reserve System. You can lead a horse to water... I'm losing my faith in the intelligence of American's. I believe the FRB is too deeply entrenched in our government to be rooted out, and that I will never be able to make a difference there.

So I have re focused to where I think I can do something. I went back to school, and got certifications in bodyguard protection instructor and firearms safety instructor. I'm working now to preserve our second amendment and recruiting and training people to safely arm themselves, one at a time. At least I can help save those who want to save themselves.

Keep up the good work here. God bless America.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast