Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is Jiverly Wong an illegal alien?

Is Jiverly Wong, the Binghamton shooter, an illegal alien? I have seen him referred to as an "immigrant", but I have read nothing about whether he is legal or illegal.

Re: Is Jiverly Wong an illegal alien?

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    Is Jiverly Wong, the Binghamton shooter, an illegal alien? I have seen him referred to as an "immigrant", but I have read nothing about whether he is legal or illegal.

I wondered the same thing.
    I heard yesterday he has been in America for 20 years.
    He lives with his parents still.
    BUT he can't speak English?
    He had 3 alias? why???
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

He is probably a legal refugee if he came in with his family back in 1979.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard

Most likely that's it. I was thinking he might have got in on Reagans Amnesty.
    Dick Morris

He may also be etnically Chinese from Vietnam. The Cholon district of Saigon was a major center for the group.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Interesting information

He may also be etnically Chinese from Vietnam. The Cholon district of Saigon was a major center for the group.
    Interesting information Richard.

This falls under the category of "you learn something new every day" for me.

Thanks for posting the information.

He was probably one of the boat people. My neighbors are Chinese from Vietnam who escaped on a boat, now they own a Chinese restaurant in town. Before 1975 the Chinese in Saigon ran many of the businesses, when the Viet Cong took over they took away their businesses and discriminated against them, so many came here.

All the ones I know are good people who work hard, I don't know what happened to this guy.

But you could say this was caused by all the illegal aliens taking jobs away from Americans, it looks like that's what caused him to snap. Same for some of the other recent shootings also.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But you could say this was caused by all the illegal aliens taking jobs away from Americans, it looks like that's what caused him to snap. Same for some of the other recent shootings also.
    I don't know if that's it. I hope they find out what it was.
    If it is about illegals taking jobs, we are in for many more scenes like this.
    No Obama Amnesty is gonna relieve that issue.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    I don't know if that's it. I hope they find out what it was.
    If it is about illegals taking jobs, we are in for many more scenes like this.
    No Obama Amnesty is gonna relieve that issue.
    "By WILLIAM KATES
    Associated Press Writer

Wong was ethnically Chinese but from Vietnam, a friend said Saturday. He was angry about recently losing a job at a Shop-Vac assembly plant, couldn't find other work and complained that his unemployment checks were only $200 a week, said Hue Huynh, a Binghamton grocery store proprietor whose husband worked with Wong years ago.

Wong, who moved to the United States in the early 1990s, had driven a truck in California before recently returning to Binghamton, only to lose a job there, Huynh said.

"He's upset he don't have a job here. He come back and want to work," she said. Her husband tried to cheer him by telling him he was still young and there was plenty of time to find work, but he complained about his "bad luck," she said. "

So I would say yes, be prepared for more shootings because Americans have lost their jobs to illegal aliens. Especially if amnesty passes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican

Most likely that's it. I was thinking he might have got in on Reagans Amnesty.
    I think most Asians came over in the late 70's. My Vietnamese friend came with his parents in 1979.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast