Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who is in control?

It is all a part of Comrade Bush's Globalist Manifesto to unite the North American continent under a common political and economic umbrella. For this to happen he wants to eliminate the middle class by sending high paying technology and manufacturing jobs overseas leaving lower paying service sector jobs with their wages already driven down by massive competition from illegal aliens willing to work for peanuts. Our once quiet, clean and safe cities, towns and communities are experiencing the same societal ills of crime, drugs, gangs and pollution characteristic of third world communities. This is what El Presidente Vincente Bushero has planned for and it is going as planned.

Moosetracks wrote
    A country that doesn't make things doesn't need engineers and designers. Corporations that have moved manufacturing offshore fund R&D in the countries where their plants have been relocated.
    A country that can't engineer cannot manufacture. If that country can't manufacture, that country will not survive in a war. A war cannot be won when guns and amo cannot be manufacured.

Iraq was a police action more than it was a war. This country hasn't seen a real war since WWII.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But why? Why import crime and drugs? To keep us drugged up so we no longer know what our government and big business is doing?

I don't understand either. Years ago, we didn't have all this world trade, as we have now...and Americans made it....the salaries weren't big, but neither were products.

They send our jobs overseas, but I see prices of things here going up? Does anyone else notice this? Even super duper Wally world's prices have gone up.

They keep telling us we get products cheaper, but the real picture is those items, the prices are going up and up.....does big business think American's are stupid?

We need to fight them as well as our government....
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Hi ArticleIV,

Compete against who? Dell competes with Apple, pharmaceutical companies compete with each other. There's competition all over the place that doesn't require involvement by India! Prior to the date, about 6 years ago, when TELCO activated the undersea cable to India, work got done and US companies did just fine WITHOUT India. Thus, offshoring our jobs to INDIA never has been necessary. Leftist liberals falsely argue that "we can't live without it." They use the same tired arguments that were used for NAFTA and CAFTA.

Offshoring could be stopped in a "New York minute," given the right legislation. That's not likely, given our flaming liberal leftist Republicans such as John Cornyn and his Friends of India lunatic fringe lobby organization.
    Bring Tata (and other body shops) employees up to US pay scales, or tax the offending US companies to pay the difference between US pay scales and Tata pay scales. Level the damn playing field - then US workers can "compete" with Tata employees (and kick their sorry asses)!

Another way to stop offshoring, or, at least slow it down, is to ENFORCE EXISTING LAWS! Just as enforcement would make a big difference toward returning illegals to Mexico, enforcement of the AGE DISCRIMINATION LAW and deportation of illegal H-1B visa holders (half a million or more H-1Bs who conveniently "forgot to go home") would bring back a big chunk of the 1.6 million US jobs that went to the body shops of Bangalore.

Again, fighting globalism is an uphill battle, but there's no choice but to fight and fight hard, 'cause we're also fighting against the US Senate's war against America's middle class.

All this crap is a component of globalism, and John Cornyn's friend, Hillary, will usher in a combination of globalism and Communism (if the Trilateral Commission has its way).

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

But why? Why import crime and drugs? To keep us drugged up so we no longer know what our government and big business is doing?
    I think there is more to that than you think.

I seem to remember many years ago, England did something like that to the Chinese to keep them docile.

Not only are we drugged on drugs - but we are drugged on watching TV, worshipping sports figures and movie stars - buying the latest plastic geegaws. Who thinks about government, big business, or anything important. So many people are just interested in the next TV, X-Box, Hollywood, sports event, Wal Mart shopping, fix.

We, meaning far too many Americans.

Hey maybe that is what Fox wants his people to come here for - to be 'assimilated' into that culture.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Then the main question is, what do we do to wake up the rest of America?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi ArticleIV,

Compete against who?.
    Good points. My intention was to say that we should not take anything for granted. This country was made from nothing and just look how we created the industrialized world. It was this countries inovations that did it for the most part. This country has competed against other countries for more than two centuries...by the freedoms given this country has done remarkable things.

Because of globalization and illegal immigration we are at a disadvantage. Illegals with fake SS#s can have 10 dependents and aren't trackable..they beat the system in a lot of ways that we never will be able to without going to jail. It is totally unfair.

With our trade agreements with other countries we are once again at a disadvantage. The overhead for a legitimate U.S. worke is huge in comparison to many other countries.

We can compete against India. They are civilized for the most part and we have brought their wages up. We are better at building software, whereas they are better at saying "Yes, I can do that." without understanding what it will take. They have some culturally competitive flaws as well.

Anyway....my point was for us to keep that can do attitude and to keep pushing forward.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

I hate to sound all gloom and doom but if you think it's bad now, if any type of amnesty/guestworker is passed, the other shoe is gonna drop.

Unions are gonna be busted right and left and most of the decent paying blue collar jobs that still exist are going to go the way of construction. Don't think for a moment that auto manufacturers, especially GM, aren't slobbering over the prospect of cheap foreign labor. Also rubbing their hands together in anticipation are mining interests. The list goes on and on.

My sister, a nurse who makes decent money, seems to think her job will survive and I am sure it will. But what she fails to understand is that, when the dust settles, the competition from other Americans for those last remaining decent jobs is going to be fierce, and...well, we all ll know what happens when supply far exceeds demand.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    I hate to sound all gloom and doom but if you think it's bad now, if any type of amnesty/guestworker is passed, the other shoe is gonna drop.

Unions are gonna be busted right and left and most of the decent paying blue collar jobs that still exist are going to go the way of construction. Don't think for a moment that auto manufacturers, especially GM, aren't slobbering over the prospect of cheap foreign labor. Also rubbing their hands together in anticipation are mining interests. The list goes on and on.

My sister, a nurse who makes decent money, seems to think her job will survive and I am sure it will. But what she fails to understand is that, when the dust settles, the competition from other Americans for those last remaining decent jobs is going to be fierce, and...well, we all ll know what happens when supply far exceeds demand.
    GM is cranking up production in China. When I was there a few weeks ago, Buick was more popular than any of the European makes except maybe Volkswagon, and there was a major ad campaign underway pushing the new LaCrosse, which seemed to me to be a lot of car for that market, which favors smaller and more economical Korean and Japanese marques. My guess is that GM is hitting the domestic Chinese market hard with products from its Shanghai plant to try to determine whether the Chinese quality control is sufficient to start manufacturing cars for our market there as well. It look slike the rust belt is going to get a lot rustier.

What kind of future does this paint for our kids just coming out school?
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast