I know there is a similar thread but I had to make my own based on what I know and have experienced first hand. Most are first hand knowledge, a few are by a "friend of a friend" telling me who has many contacts.

For those of you NOT in California, the list is what I have seen happens HERE:

1) Most restaurants, sports bars, grills. Not so much cafes.
2) HVAC and most air conditioning business.
3) Cable installation, including Corporate owned. In fact, many don't want you if you don't speak spanish.
4) Most hotel hospitality or maid services.
5) Almost ALL gardening and landscaping.
6) Professional drivers and delivery services.
7) Apartment management
8) Construction
9) Taxi drivers
10) Moving companies
11) Hauling
12) Many janitorial jobs

That's just a partial list, now here's where it gets good

1) Social services employed by the county (yes, they have an office and wear suits and ties)
2) Bill collection, some employed by the county and city for medical
3) Hospitals
4) County and city Jobs involving accounting, I.T. techs, clerks, payroll, H.R., etc. (Yes, you would not believe it until you saw it)
5) Small business owners with retail stores in prime locations
(Downtown Los Angeles just to name one area. High rent, but high foot traffic. Small business that Americans could use)
6) Paralegals and research....yep...it's astonishing.
7) Private Security companies
8) Many workers for the film industry
9) Garment district and industry
10) Cutters and textile technicians
11) Machinists of all types.
12) Aerospace industry including BOEING and major jet part manufacturers
13) Shipping industry
14) Last but not least...freight and Longshoreman industry and all aspects of Port and Harbor container fields.

Here's what you REALLY wouldn't think of:

1) County & City court buildings, pages, assistants to county lawyers, D.A.s, and such
2) Congressmen/ Congresswomen's assistants. State legislature.
3) County Medical billing and transcription (Offices with suits and ties) and other county services. Yes guys, COUNTY SERVICES.

Finally, people that are just a few steps from being major political figures here are employing Illegals within a State, County, or city setting.

Yes folks, we have MANY people here that are Illegal, working for State and local Government heads.....

Most of you have NO CLUE how far it reaches. If one had the funding to do a film on how deep the rabbit hole goes, I suggest you come to Los Angeles specifically or California in general to find what awaits you. Illegals aren't just taking over manual labor jobs, many are deeply entrenched in HIGH places only steps away from the top echelons.