Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Joe Arpaio for President

Author: Barbara Anderson
    Date: March 20, 2009

Joe Arpaio for President

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Proposing Sheriff Joe Arpaio for president may seem like a whimsical idea. It is not. Sheriff Arpaio has steadfastly done the job given to him by the voters in his area, in spite of the organized and vocal illegal alien lobby. They have been gunning for him and now see the best opportunity they have ever had to make life miserable for him and, hopefully, throw him out of office.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sheriff, you see, has been carrying out inquiries into people who come to his attention, after they have committed an infraction of the law. Very often, these people turn out to be Hispanics; very often they turn out to be illegal aliens. That’s because the sheriff polices the area of Maricopa County, Arizona, which area houses and attracts many Hispanics.

The illegal alien lobby can’t have that going on. La Raza, (the Race), MECHA, and the ever helpful-to-aliens ACLU, want all that policing and apprehending going on stopped, because they feel it is aimed at them. The Hispanic groups advocate only for their own race, which seems to be racially motivated. La Raza (The Race) lobbies Congress and receives monies for their cause. This is “La Razaâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Every Sheriff of every county in America needs to follow Joe's example and enforce US immigration law. Every Sheriff needs to sign up for the 287 (g) program, use federal funds for the training or raise it locally, whatever it takes, but get r done.

If Congress and the White House, no matter who is in either one, knows that at least 3,140 local county sheriff's departments are on the front-lines catching and detaining illegal aliens, with the full political support of their citizen residents, then what can they do to intervene in that? Nothing!!

And if the counties are active in enforcing US immigration law, then you know the city police departments won't want to be out-done, they'll get involved which will bring another 10,000 police organizations into the task of chasing down, rooting out and detaining these people for deportation or deporting them themselves following a deportation hearing and a deportation order.

Eventually, ICE will just be a monitoring and assistance agency for municipal and county law enforcement officers and the federal government won't be able to stop Americans from stopping illegal immigration.

This 287 (g) program which I believe came into existence during the Clinton Administration is one of the best programs to come out of Washington in the past 100 years. It's not been utilized because nobody knew about it until Elizabeth Dole made a big name out of it when she used it to help several North Carolina counties to set it up in their area.

It's on the books, lets use it, and if there's not any money on the federal level because the Dems wouldn't fund it, then take charge America, and we'll fund it. We'll be paid back 1000 times over by the reduced crime, the reduced tax drain, the better wages, more jobs, safer communities, safer roads, better schools, etc., etc., etc.

"So Follow Joe", Sheriffs of America, and Americans will support you and be eternally grateful to you. And you know how it is when Americans are grateful, don't you? Yep ... we fund you, give you more money and re-elect you.

Lets Go Sheriffs! Follow Joe and save your country. Think about the little children who won't be run over in their front yards playing ball, the kids that won't be killed having ice cream at Baskin-Robbins, the high school girls out on a drive on a Saturday night in Virginia Beach who won't be hit from behind by an illegal alien at a stop light, the 4 college students in New Jersey who won't be executed by illegal aliens in broad daylight on a school break, and 45,000 others who won't be killed by illegal aliens since 2002. Think about the 100,000 unemployed sheet-metal workers in Florida who didn't even get a chance to work on the big new hotel project in Miami and the millions of other Americans who are shut out of their own labor market by illegal aliens.

What Americans have endured from the travesty of illegal immigration is a story about the worst betrayal of a people by their government in modern history. As soon as any elected official says one word to or about an illegal alien besides "get out, go home", call them a traitor, turn your back and work every day of every week of every month of every year to get them out of office until they are out of office and replaced with a person who wants to represent US Citizens.

It's not complicated. It's very simple. Either you're with US or your against US.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sheriff Joe is my hero! As someone who is directly impacted by our poor immigration stance I say make him King!!!

I'D VOTE FOR HIM!!

Sheriff Joe, is a real law enforcement officer. All the little illegal lovers who are going to Washington, to protest, or lay BS against this Sheriff, ought to be FIRED. I am so sick of the little groups that come in and say he is profilling. It seems to me they are looking for something.
    If there was to be any kind of crime, that happens to them, they would be telling the Sheriffs dept to get to work, and help me. If a American citizen went to messyco, and wanted and demanded the things the illegal invasion has caused here in the USA, we would be arrested, and thrown in prison. If we where to commit a crime in messyco, we would never be able to get out of there prison, and we would be tortured.
    We have people here who do not give a dam about this Country. I am at every rally here in Phoenix, heck yeah I will get in front, I am not ashamed to fight for this Country that I love so much, and that several of my family members have fought and was killed for the Love of AMERICA.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by Paidmytaxes
    I'D VOTE FOR HIM!!
    That makes two of us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He's got two votes here! My wife and I.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)