Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: John Boehner says he is encouraging Jeb Bush to run for president

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sarah Palin Mocks Jeb Bush's 'Fertility' Comments, Opposes Amnesty Bill

Published on Jun 16, 2013

"I think it's kind of dangerous territory to want to debate one race's fertility over another and I say this as someone who is kind of fertile herself. I don't think this is where we want to go in deciding how will we incentivize the hard working, responsible families who want to be in the light, follow the law, and become Americans vs. those whose very first act on our soil is to break the law." --Sarah Palin on June 14th, 2013.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    the GOP Elite once again is pushing an unelectable TURD
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think it is inevitable or desirable for America to be annexed by Mexico. I am tired of the whole Bush family and their obsessive Hispanic pandering. WHAT IS WRONG WITH WHITE EUROPEANS? There is an entire demographic of Americans who are ignored by the GOP establishment when seeking to increase its voter base-- blue collar Democrats and rural Americans (who are overwhelmingly of European descent). I truly believe there is a strong element of self hating racism among White politicians who, apparently are intentionally ignoring these people, a prejudice against them because they are Caucasians, and because all those Yale University graduates have been taught that working class Whites are automatically suspects for crypto racism against other ethnic groups.

If the Bush family prefers illegal alien squatters over real American citizens, why don't they move to Mexico?

AMERICAN JOBS FOR AMERICANS. ILLEGAL, GO HOME--AND TAKE YOUR PALS OBAMA AND THE WHOLE BUSH FAMILY WITH YOU.
    Last edited by csarbww; 05-13-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by csarbww View Post
    I don't think it is inevitable or desirable for America to be annexed by Mexico. I am tired of the whole Bush family and their obsessive Hispanic pandering. WHAT IS WRONG WITH WHITE EUROPEANS? There is an entire demographic of Americans who are ignored by the GOP establishment when seeking to increase its voter base-- blue collar Democrats and rural Americans (who are overwhelmingly of European descent). I truly believe there is a strong element of self hating racism among White politicians who, apparently are intentionally ignoring these people, a prejudice against them because they are Caucasians, and because all those Yale University graduates have been taught that working class Whites are automatically suspects for crypto racism against other ethnic groups.

If the Bush family prefers illegal alien squatters over real American citizens, why don't they move to Mexico?

AMERICAN JOBS FOR AMERICANS. ILLEGAL, GO HOME--AND TAKE YOUR PALS OBAMA AND THE WHOLE BUSH FAMILY WITH YOU.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Crippling Consequences of Illegal Immigration

In 1965 President Lyndon Johnson signed the Immigration and Naturalization Services Act of 1965 (also known as the Hart-Celler Act or the INS Act of 1965) that abolished the national-origin quotas that had been in place in the United States since the Immigration Act of 1924. It was proposed by Emanuel Celler and heavily supported by Senator Ted Kennedy partly in response to the Civil Rights Movement.

1965 Immigration Law Changed Face of America

Illegal immigration critics muddy Voting Rights Act renewal

23 Defining Moments in Immigration Policy History - ALIPAC

History of Illegal Immigration in U.S.

There is a common sense, humane and cost-effective way to solve the problem of illegal immigration, without resorting to either mass deportation or amnesty. This is called “attrition through enforcement” wherein if our existing immigration laws are consistently enforced and jobs cut off, the number of illegal aliens will return to their home countries over time. This middle-ground strategy is endorsed by real immigration reform groups such as ALIPAC and NumbersUSA.

Ted Kennedy's Immigration Legacy -- and why did he do it?

Among those who disliked Kennedy the most, there has been a sense that Ted Kennedy fundamentally distrusted and disliked the citizens of this country.

The line of thinking is something like this: Even though the majority of these citizens had elected his brother President, and appeared likely to elect another brother to the office, Ted Kennedy wanted a different citizenry. Perhaps there was a sub-conscious hatred for the overall American people because of the assassinations (although one assassin was a foreigner and the other had tried to emigrate to the Soviet Union).

Perhaps he had some Irish immigrant chips on his shoulder about WASPS disrespecting his family. If he disliked the balance of power among the citizens of this country, wildly increasing immigration levels could largely shift the balance of political power and ideology in the country.

To whatever extent any of that was true, Kennedy's immigration policies certainly "elected a new citizenry." This country now has more than 50 million natives of other countries and their children. In a country of 300 million, that is an incredible influence on every aspect of our political and social and economic lives, don't you think.

Most of those 50 million are here as a result of the policies Kennedy put in place.

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Laura Ingraham

It's all about Jeb!

VIDEO: Listen to Laura explain how John Boehner is willing to sacrifice the Senate to get Jeb Bush elected president.
    Do you agree? Is Boehner trying to elect Bush to fight the Tea Party from the Oval Office?

Laura Ingraham, John Boehner, Jeb Bush, 2016, immigration
    video.lauraingraham.com

Video at the Page Link:

http://video.lauraingraham.com/Is-Bo...3#.U3KEiyjy0a2
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Michael Bloomberg Defends Hillary, Praises Jeb Bush

May 12, 2014 By Greg Campbell

As if Jeb Bush didn’t already have a problem with conservatives, former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a maligned figure for the right, has come out and offered words of support for Jeb Bush, a likely 2016 Republican candidate for president.

The New York liberal who has long been dedicated to restricting gun rights in America also took a swipe at Americans who remain concerned over the Benghazi scandal, claiming that such critics are engaging in “cheap politics.”

Bloomberg claimed that both Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush would be “quality” presidents, noting,
    “Hillary, you know, I’ve worked with [when she was a] senator and just as a friend, that sort of thing. I think most of the criticisms of Hillary are totally unfounded — you can maybe disagree with her policies, but what’d you expect her to do in Benghazi? I mean, it’s that kind of cheap politics which I don’t like. She’s very competent.”
    Bloomberg gushed about Bush’s qualifications on education and immigration, a sore subject for conservatives who took issue with his announcement that immigrating illegally was “an act of love.”
    “Jeb’s on the board of the [Bloomberg] Foundation,” Bloomberg said. “I think he did a very good job on education in Florida. He’s good on education. He’s good on immigration, and he’s had the courage to stand up.”

“I have no idea whether she’s going to run or he’ll run,” Bloomberg continued. “If the public had the choice between those two, I think there’s two quality people. And they’re very different … they just have very different views of what government is … [and] criticizing Jeb for some things is just as unfair as criticizing Hillary for some of these things.”
    Bloomberg has served as a thorn in the side of Tea Partiers and conservatives for decades. At a time when the radicalized Democrat Party rants and raves against the influence of money in campaigns and elections, these same liberals happily accept millions of dollars from big donors like Bloomberg.

Last month, Bloomberg pledged $50 million to help promote anti-gun rights measures across the country. Bloomberg’s main area of focus has long been the restriction of gun rights, but has also earned ire for his continued efforts to ban the sale of food items he has deemed unhealthy.

Bloomberg’s kind words for Jeb Bush creates a problem for the moderate Republican who has largely been rejected by conservatives as being too liberal at a time when America needs a president dedicated to conservative principles.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/05/12/micha...ises-jeb-bush/

Jeb Bush weighs running for president, but little has changed since 2012

By Rebecca Berg | MAY 9, 2014 AT 7:06 PM

Topics: Florida 2016 Elections Campaigns PennAve George W. Bush Jeb Bush Magazine
    Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush speaks at the American Legislative Exchange Council's 40th annual... Before he could run for president, Jeb Bush had a few key factors to consider.
    After years of government service, Bush, a former governor of Florida, wanted to make money in the private sector. He wondered if his family could withstand the rigors of a national campaign -- and whether the bruised Bush family name could, too.
    That was in 2012, when Bush decided he would not run for president. But the calculus has hardly changed in the intervening years.
    Now, Bush is once again weighing whether to give the White House a go, and he discusses his considerations in the same terms in public as he does in private with his trusted advisers and allies.
    “The thinking part is not really related to the politics of all this but whether I can do it with joy in my heart and whether it’s going to be right for my family,” Bush said publicly late last year of his decision, and has repeated since. “Those are the two considerations.”

If Bush’s thinking hasn’t shifted, however, the spotlight suddenly has — and it’s now trained squarely on him.
    His close allies marvel at how the Republican Party has seemingly rediscovered Bush as other potential candidates, including New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, have lost some of their luster amid scandal or early missteps.
    But, in his steady schedule of public and private political appearances, Bush hasn't changed tack. He has made endorsements, such as for Republican Thom Tillis in North Carolina's Senate race; he has traveled to Tennessee, Nevada and New Mexico to support Republican governors; and he has kept in close contact with the Republican Party's biggest donors, including Sheldon Adelson, who welcomed Bush as a keynote speaker at a recent Republican Jewish Coalition event in Las Vegas.
    “He’ll continue to do events and make endorsements throughout 2014, and he would do that regardless,” said one Bush aide. “There is nothing in his calendar that is specific to a run [for president].”
    Although it might not hurt Bush's presidential prospects to have hosted South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley to Jacksonville, Fla., for a fundraiser, or to invite Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad to Miami for a fundraiser later this month.
    Bush is not to the stage of some would-be Republican candidates, such as Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., of having assembled a team of advisers should he run for president. But Bush's political network is wide and deep -- less an inner circle, aides say, than a web of thousands of people.
    Among the trusted voices in Bush's network are Sally Bradshaw, a longtime Bush adviser who would have worked on Gov. Haley Barbour's presidential campaign in 2012; Mike Murphy, who led media efforts during Bush's successful gubernatorial campaigns; Jack Oliver, a fundraiser with deep Bush family ties and experience; and Al Cardenas, the chairman of the American Conservative Union.
    But the decision to run for president will rest with Bush alone.
    “This is a pretty internal decision for him, and his family will play a key part,” said one Bush aide. “Having run for office three times, having seen his family run, he understands what a national campaign would look like.”
    It is not certain that Bush's family will be ready or willing for such an undertaking. Although Bush's son, George P. Bush, has taken up the family's politics mantle with a race for land commissioner in Texas, Bush's wife, Columba, has tended to avoid the spotlight. The family has also faced some run-ins with the law that would surely be rehashed in the context of a presidential campaign: Columba Bush was fined in 1999 for failing to declare $19,000 worth of clothing purchases made abroad, and their daughter, Noelle Bush, was arrested in 2002 on charges of prescription fraud.
    The Bush family, for its part, has in recent weeks gamely hopped on board the Jeb bandwagon in public statements, including former President George W. Bush, who recently said his brother would make a “great president.”
    "I'm thinking about running for president,” Jeb Bush acknowledged recently, causing an even greater stir.
    But, Bush’s allies say, he’s made no secret of thinking about it for years. Whether thought will provoke action in this election cycle is another question entirely.
    Share this article on Facebook or Twitter

http://washingtonexaminer.com/jeb-bu...rticle/2548265

McCain, Romney, and now Bush, way to go GOP, the path to progressivism is paved with idiots.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7 View Post
    Michael Bloomberg Defends Hillary, Praises Jeb Bush

As if Jeb Bush didn’t already have a problem with conservatives, former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a maligned figure for the right, has come out and offered words of support for Jeb Bush, a likely 2016 Republican candidate for president.
    -------------------------------------------------

Here's Bloomberg praising the GOP's last gift to communism, Mitt Romney..

Saying Sandy “brought the stakes of Tuesday’s presidential election into sharp relief,” Bloomberg called for leadership and action on climate change. He praised President Obama’s efforts on that front over the past four years, and he even praised the “1994 or 2003 version of Mitt Romney.” (Ouch?) Ultimately, he endorsed the president.

Read more at http://hypervocal.com/news/2012/bloo...mxWH522Awil.99

Boehner: I've Been "Nudging" Jeb Bush To Run

Tue, May 13, 2014

Video at the Page Link:

"Jeb Bush is my friend, I think he'd make a great president," House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) told Texas Tribune Editor-in-Chief Evan Smith during an interview in San Antonio. "Historically, our best candidates have come from the ranks of governors, or former governors," Boehner claimed.

166 Comments So Far - go check them out at the page Link

http://townhall.com/video/boehner-iv...o-run-n1837337

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast