Like Tree3Likes

Thread: John Kasich’s red herring argument: We can’t round them up and deport them

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John Kasich’s red herring argument: We can’t round them up and deport them

Have you noticed our Establishment media, including FoxNews, is constantly giving air time to the red herring argument that we can’t round up millions of illegal entrants and deport them?

Our Establishment media and disloyal candidates such as John Kasich constantly tell us this when loyal and patriotic American citizens, who have been made into tax slaves to support the economic needs of illegal entrants, want those we elect to make it very uncomfortable for illegal entrants to stay, and want this even more so than building a wall! Some have suggested such things as:

impose a hard labor jail sentence on illegal entrants if caught working in our country;

require business owners to utilize e-verify when hiring;

severely punish business owners who knowingly hire illegal aliens;

require emergency rooms to use e-verify and establish legal residence when providing emergency room services;

deny illegal entrants any medical care (excepting in a lifedeath situation);

deny the children of illegal aliens access to a State’s public schools and any other taxpayer financed public benefit;

make it a prosecutable criminal offense for illegals to live in any public housing unit or section eight housing;

prosecute legal residents who harbor illegal entrants in section eight housing or public housing and immediately evict the legal resident of that housing unit if caught harboring illegal entrants;

and make it known from coast to coast the United States will never allow a person who has entered our country illegally to re-enter our country legally in the future, which would actually encourage many current illegal entrants to exit our country on their own and re-enter legally.

The bottom line is, John Kasich’s talking point that we can’t round up millions of illegal entrants is an intentional distraction to avoid discussing what many American Citizens want done which is to make it very uncomfortable for illegal entrants to remain here which would encourage them to leave on their own!

Why do a number of our Republican Candidates, e.g., JohnKasich, Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, and Marco Rubio, and our friends at FoxNews, avoid discussing a plan to encourage illegals to leave on their own?

JWK

To support Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio or John Kasich is to support a continuance of Obama's illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!

Beautiful!!!!!! I couldn't have stated it better myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I agree with you, Johnwk, but unfortunately some of those things will require a change in law and must originate in the U.S. Congress. That's why it's very important that we get the right people seated in the U.S. Congress.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Everything there should be fairly easy to handle even some of it through EO's since they would instead be strengthening existing laws intention. However I don't think the burden on hospitals will ever manage getting through. One could however try and pass a seperate law that would allow hospitals to turn away people without legal ID unless life or death situation.

Big thing imo is passing an Act defining the 14th Amendment and its original intention and use with how it was never intended to allow citizenship to children of illegal aliens evading US legal juridiction and breaking the law or tourists who are lieing on their purpose and intent. That would seriously hamper any future political aspects of non citizens trying to buy their way into US politics through their future kids.

I am tired of people who ought to be our allies, working at cross purposes to us. Trump is a good candidate, and conservative enough, but now comes Ben Carson playing the roll of spoiler and siphoning off votes that should go to Trump.

I am tired of having to fight the crazy left and so-called “conservatives”on the illegal alien crisis. Ben Carson wants a de facto amnesty but that does not matter to his adoring fans. Carson is so likable, such a nice man, he is so quiet and smiles so innocently. Screw national sovereignty Carson seems to be such a nice man.

If Trump is denied the nomination because of Carson’s fans I will never forget nor forgive them or him. And I am sure there are a great many other patriots who feel as I do. Ben Carson is adivisive candidate; his nomination would be a disaster for the conservative movement and the nation because once again patriots, for whom ending the illegal alien invasion is the greatest priority, will feel they have had an amnesty peddling shyster forced upon them once again. You want bitter? Imagine how bitter their sense of betrayal would be to have amnesty shoved upon them by other so-called conservatives. There would be a civil war in the conservative movement to the great joy and advantage of the fanatic Marxist Democrats.

Ben Carson, never—ever.
    Last edited by csarbww; 11-12-2015 at 09:17 PM.