Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John and Ken in Action

For those of you who don't know them, John & Ken are radio commentators on KFI in Los Angeles.
    I thought you all would get a kick out of this.

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/audio.php

Dan Griswold, CATO Inst. 10/25/05 22:36
    Dan Griswold is the associate director of the Cato Institute's Center for Trade Policy Studies. He's got an idea to fix the problem of illegal immigration. We should simply declare all illegals legal, and welcome them as a workforce with open arms and open borders. Problem solved. When he's told that Mexican illegals undercut US workers because they work for pennies on the dollar, drive crappy cars, and live 3 families to a house…he dismisses it as just inflammatory rhetoric. Never mind the fact that it's true.

Sooooo Griswold how many illegals you got working at your house
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tolerance

Let the Fledglings join and rule!!! g

John and Ken are awsome! I used to listen to them on my drive home from work in Ontario, CA to Anaheim, CA back before I moved to Phoenix. I still sometimes listen to them via internet radio. They would get me so fired up.

I wish we had some people like that here in Phoenix.

John and Ken are awsome

Dan Griswold, is a total idiot.

I loved the part where John and Ken called Dan a Idiot and told him to get out. I loved it.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I just listened to that interview. That guy right there just spouted off all of the RNC talking points. This Cato institute is one of those Republican stink tanks that comes up with all of this nonsense. So this is where Jorge Bush and his cronies get there swill about willing workers and willing employers from. They don't just get it on their own or make it up on the fly. These stupid stink tanks inside the Beltway come up with these talking points and strategies and give it to the politicans. They throw all this willing workers jargin at you and when you beat them down with the truth and don't buy into their crap then they throw the race card at you and call you a racist for speaking the truth.

I loved how that idiot dodged every question and/or just blatantly denied the truth like John and Ken are paranoid. That's what these open borders idiologues are all about. They won't face the facts, they accuse Americans of being lazy and try to justify illegal criminal behavior from these squatters because they are willing to steal a job for cheap and live like insects. Sorry, but American citizens aren't going to accept living like that because in this country we have a higher standard of living and we don't want to live like an insect. We actually want to succeed and make something of ourselves. This is what stink tanks like Cato, these open borders lobbyists and these politicans are doing. They are forcing the dumbing down of America down our throats and when we try to fight back they try to shame us into acceptance of their radical agenda. We must continue to fight them back with everything we have. We must take this country back from these verminous subversives. Do not let them push us into this unbrave New World Order.

So you traitors better beware. We are coming on strong and we will not relent until our country is taken back and you vermin are in a jail cell or deported. We will vote your puppet politicans out of office or have them impeached. We will have your illegitimate judges and lawyers disbarred. We will sue to shut your lobbying firms down. We will fight to have every traitorous employer shutdown and jailed. We will break the backs of all the globalists until they are on their knees. We are Americans, we are aware and we are pissed.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I listened to that interview and saw red. I work in vidoegames and when we needed to hire a new IT guy we got 600 resumes! 600!!! The guy we ended up hiring, who kicks much azz I might add, told me he'd been unemployed for 2 YEARS before landing this job.

Listen folks--I am not living in some deep South ghost town, I'm living in frikkin Dallas and we got 600 resumes for one IT job!

That means we have 599 still looking for a job.

Man give me five minutes with this Griswold clown. The first frikkin thing I'd demand to know is what system, praytell, is in place to make sure there are "no Americans looking" for a particular job--you know, before we bring in Visas from other countries? Guess what? THERE IS NO SYSTEM.

I've heard Jorge Bush say companies have to prove there are no Americans for the job--but how is this lack of Americans proven? Answer: It's not. He's lying.

Daniel T. Griswold
    Director, Center for Trade Policy Studies

Daniel T. Griswold is director of the Cato Institute's Center for Trade Policy Studies. Since joining Cato in 1997, he has authored or coauthored major studies on globalization, the World Trade Organization, the U.S. trade deficit, trade and democracy, immigration and other subjects. Griswold's October 2002 paper Willing Workers: Fixing the Problem of Illegal Mexican Migration to the United States was used in the Flake-Kolbe-McCain immigration bill in 2003, which President Bush drew upon in early 2004 as the basis for his guest worker program. Griswold has testified before congressional committees and federal agencies on immigration, the trade deficit, steel trade, and the costs of protectionism. Earlier in his career, he served as a congressional press secretary and the editorial page editor of the Colorado Springs Gazette. Griswold has been published in the Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times, the Financial Times, and other publications, and has appeared on C-SPAN, CNN, PBS, BBC, and Fox News Channel. He holds a M.Sc. in the politics of the world economy from the London School of Economics.

Media Contact: 202-789-5200
    To Book a Speaking Engagement: 202-789-5226
    E-Mail: dgriswol@cato.org

http://www.cato.org/people/griswold.html