Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They both suck. That's why we need to elect Senators and Reps who will oppose amnesty when McAmnesty or Nobama try to push it through.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    It is really too bad that having Barack Obama as president would be much worse than having John McCain.

Barack Obama has even talked about bringing the downtrodden from other parts of the world to this country. We have enough trouble with the millions that have already sneaked in.

If I recall correctly, Obama is not big on having a closed border.

For quite a while I was going to vote for Chuck Baldwin. But now I realize that our government is not going to get nervous about a third party....So it is McCain or Obama.

The third parties will never get it together enough to be a real threat. At least not in this election.
    Your right, the Govt does not see third party as a threat because people are too scared and weak to vote for it. Sorry to hear you have changed your mind and will cave to voting for a traitor who won't listen to us.

My feeling is, we might just be surprised at how many people will vote third party this time.... I would think with some 70% of people against the bailout, that third party might have a chance, not at winning so much as being heard by exposure.

My thoughts are we are screwed either way, each front runner is a wing on the same bird so might as well vote third party. I want to feel good about who I vote for. I WONT be holding my nose on election day!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree. I'll be voting for Chuck Baldwin myself. He is someone whom I feel good about voting. He might get less than 1% of the vote, but he's the one that I like, so I'm going with him.

Ostrich

April
    As long as there are those who cow down and believe they have no choice but to vote for a traitor ,we will have the chains of oppression around out necks. IT is brainwashing that makes people believe they have no choice.

The third parties will never get it together enough to be a real threat. At least not in this election.
    You may be right but we need 5% of the vote to go to third party to be elegible for Government election funding, so a vote for Chuck Baldwin is the right vote. I have decided to write in my vote for him.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

April
    Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    You may be right but we need 5% of the vote to go to third party to be elegible for Government election funding, so a vote for Chuck Baldwin is the right vote. I have decided to write in my vote for him.
    Good for you and may many furious Americans follow suit!

JAK
    Many people have become Independents! I believe their is HOPE that we can WIN with CHUCK BALDWIN! People are sick and tired of the corruption and flat out being ignored by our government and INCLUDING these two presidential candidates, who ALSO IGNORE US!
    The nerve of these people. THEY THINK THEY ARE LIKE GOD! They will SOON find out THEY ARE NOT!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It’s not that Iâ€

April
    [quote="nntrixie"]It’s not that Iâ€

JAK
    [quote="April"][quote="nntrixie"]It’s not that Iâ€
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast